Chapter 14

Sam's P.O.V

The hospital parking banks were filled to the brink with cars. As we got to the front of the hospital, there was an ambulance parked outside the electric doors.

The men pulled the stretcher out of the vehicle to get a man inside; they rolled it in the hospital at a fast pace, hurrying to put him in surgery.

Dean stopped the car near the ambulance, letting us out before he drove off to find a parking spot

Walking through the electronic doors, I tripped over the leg of a man sitting in the chair nearest to the door. Before I could fall flat on my face, he grabbed my shoulder, helping me stand back up.

"Thanks." I say laughing awkwardly. The man who looked about twenty years of age smiled back.

"That's ok." He said, smiling even more.

"Hey, Sam" Emmett said, who grinned at me.

"Maybe you should just live here; you're such a klutz that it seems like you might actually be at home." We walked to the receptionist and I heard the man chuckle.

I punched him on the arm as I glared at him

"Watch what you say to me mortal." I replied in my best 'godly' voice.

"All hail Sam, Queen of bullshit." Emmett said bowing deeply.

Raven laughed hysterically as I grabbed Emmett in a loose headlock. He then decided it would be funny to commentate in a WWE voice. Raven looked around shyly hoping nobody had heard her sudden outburst. She really is shy. I thought as I watched her shuffle her feet uneasily.

Glancing back at the man by the door I notice he is laughing so hard now that tears are sliding freely down his cheeks.

When we finally make it to the counter the receptionist is looking at us like we're lunatics. Ok, so I can't argue with that... What we were doing back there definitely wasn't normal especially not in a hospital.

What were you doing? I hear Wolfie sigh in my brain.

Being myself. I say mischievously

You are weird but I want specifics, I've missed your weirdness.

Ok so Emmett and I might have been doing a bit of WWE style wrestling in the middle of the hospital waiting room... Wolfe's laughter erupted in my mind.

...with WWE style commentary courtesy of Emmett. I added after his laughter had died down. At this he just started laughing all over again.

Looking up at Raven and Emmett I realised that they were dragging me down the hall they each had one of my elbows as they continued to march forward towards where I guess Dani's room was.

They continued to drag me for over ten minute's stopping outside room 207, knocking on the door it was opened by Mercury who looked restless and his brows were creased with worry.

"How is she?" Raven asked letting go of my arm, letting me drop to the floor.

"She's getting better but she lost a lot of blood." He said looking back at Dani who was asleep surrounded by many machines.

Her heart was steady although I didn't need a machine to tell me that.

* * * * * *

Leaning back in the hard hospital chair I closed my eyes trying to block out all the pain from the past couple of months.

Pulling my headphones on, I hit play and let the tune of my chemical romance 'I'm not okay' fill my thoughts.

I had acted strong around dean but in truth I'm broken; maybe beyond repair.