Chapter 13

Dean's P.O.V

I pulled the car up on the side of the road out of sight of the rickety old dinner that probably hadn't had a good clean in over a decade.

Many scents filled the air all the scents of werewolves but only one caught my attention. The smell of the forest after a sun shower filled my nose. Sam. I could sense her fear and need to get away. Don't worry we'll be there soon.

Raven ran around setting up trip wires all throughout the trees on all sides of the building.

The trip wires didn't necessarily trigger anything instead it's what they were coated in that was dangerous.

They were coated in a type of wolfsbane which paralyses the wolf on contact some were actually trapped and  sent poison darts flying at the unlucky wolf that triggered it around the back were normal silver arrows. It only took dahlia and raven a whole twenty minutes to set up all the traps.

Everybody had their knives at the ready in one hand and the mace spray ready in the other however Emmett had both his hand occupied by his knives so he put the spray in the pocket of his jeans.

It didn't take long for mercury's pack to realise something was off the first few wolves who walked out stepped straight into the traps and fell limp to the ground.

Soon after another group came out some rushed out as soon as they saw us while the more smart noticed that the woods were trapped.

Each time a group came out only two of five actually made it anywhere near us. After an hour more than half of the other pack was paralysed either from the wolfsbane or the darts.

I saw a shadow lurking beyond some of the taller trees as a person I had wished I would never have to see again stepped from the darkness.

"Hello brother." Mercury said smirking.

"Go" I whispered to Emmett, Dani and Raven. Looking at Dahlia I motioned for her to move in beside me.

Emmett,Dani and Raven ran off in different directions as they ran Mercury motioned for three of his remaining pack to follow them.

"A beautiful beta you've got there little brother. Too bad I'll be taking her for myself."

"Too bad you won't live to see that day mercury."

"You took everything I loved away from me and now it's my turn!" I was about to step forward but a strong hand stopped my advance.

Looking over at dahlia I saw her shake her head with a worried look in her eyes.

"Something's wrong." She said motioning towards Emmett and Raven who had returned in one piece but Dani was no where to be seen.

"I think she might be in trouble." She said her worry growing.

"Ok." I said nodding

"We have to split up to find her."

"No." Dahlia said sternly

"You get Sam, we will search for dani." She said indicating herself and everybody else including Mercury.

"I wouldn't trust him." I said unsure of why she trusted him enough to practically set him free.

"Dean I'm old, I know when someone is acting a certain way from lack of love."

"He is not evil he just needs some one to love." 

Nodding I walked into the building passed my brother and down a few corridors which twisted at turned in all directions.

There was more than one floor to this maze like building and I was unsure where to start the top floor was the entrance floor all the other floors were underground.