"Hi, yeah, I'm here too." Alondra blushes, not daring to look down at the person she just sat on. She already recognized the voice. "I know you can hear me, unless you really enjoy sitting on my stomach." She stands up and turns to look at Ichiru who looks like he had been sleeping on the couch.

"Wh-what are you doing here, just lying down!? You have a bedroom!" She isn't sure where to put her hands and can only hold on to the hem of her shirt. Ichiru sits up, letting his blanket fall off his chest and on to his lap.

"Mmm, being all alone in that building didn't seem appetizing and if school starts up again, I can be in the Night Class with you." Ichiru says with a small smile. Alondra looks over at him and sits beside him, feeling happy that she can be together with the twins, but also feeling guilty because she hasn't been able to choose one of them to be with.

"Are you going to room with Zero again? Just like when we were kids-"

"Well, are you going to join us too?" Ichiru says with a slight smirk, completely doing a much better job at teasing than Alondra is trying. She blushes brightly and crosses her arms, feeling like she failed. 

"Th-that's not... I mean, not..." She sighs, giving up, not knowing what to even say. Ichiru smiles and lets Alondra rest her head on his shoulder. "Ichiru, I'm sorry. I'm just not sure what to even do next." Alondra sighs again.

"Don't worry about it, Alondra. Just be yourself and live carefree while things are calm and quiet right now. That's really all I want for you to do. You've been through so much already, and I don't want bad things to keep worrying you." Ichiru says sadly to her, moving the blanket over to put it around himself and her.  "Alondra?" He looks down at her face to see she had fallen asleep, a small smile comes over his lips. "Yeah, just like that."

"I thought I sensed that you were here." Zero comes down the stairs, looking like he had just woken up. Ichiru looks over at him and then back over at Alondra. Things start to slowly become clearer to him as he sits there. "What are you doing here?" Zero looks at Alondra that sleeps soundly.

"I didn't want to keep sleeping all alone in that huge building, so I at least came here on this couch. It's very comfortable." Ichiru says quietly, lying back slowly so Alondra can sleep on him more comfortably. She doesn't wake up, but does end up nuzzling on his arm. 

"Oh, that's right. I guess you wouldn't be a Day Class student anymore. We're both... we're both vampires now. We can both protect her now." Zero sounds like he's come to the same conclusion as Ichiru. They glance at each other for a moment before they look down at Alondra, her stressed look seeming to have disappeared from her face.

"Zero, I think it can't be helped at this point."

"Yeah, I think you're right about that, Ichiru." 

                                                                 ~0~

"I think it's time we told Alondra our plan, Stella. We can't keep putting back our revival after all." Maxwell tells Estella as they finish packing suitcases that were provided by Kaien Cross. She nods, looking to the dorm door as they feel Alondra's presence approaching the dorm they share with her.

"Otousama? Okaasama? What are you guys doing up still?" Alondra questions as she enters her dorm. Another bed was put in so Maxwell and Estella could stay beside their daughter. They look at her, all dressed up and ready to go out.

"Are you two going somewhere?" Alondra questions, worried that her parents will abandon her. Estella walks up to the worried girl and holds her face gently.

"Well, Max and I can't stay here since we're not students or teachers. Although, we'd like to leave this place with you and live as a proper family while we rebuild the name of the Kasumioji. Though, I won't force you to leave here, my dear. You have so much to do after all." Estella tells Alondra whose eyes widen. She looks down, feeling slightly distraught. She wants to be with her parents, but she also wants to stay beside Zero and Ichiru.