After Party

Warning: This chapter has some Rated-R, PG-13 type shit. If you don't like Sexual Parts. I think you should skip over this chapter.

No POV

The too love birds started kissing while walking to the front desk. When they got to the desk EJ moved to Jordan's neck. Jordan moaned softly.

Jordan: o-one room please mm

The lady at the front desk smiled at the two love birds remembering the days of when her and her husband prom night when the same thing happened. She got a key to the best room to have sex in. She gave the pen to Jordan to sign her name on the book as EJ started sucking snd bitting on her neck. Jordan's mouth went wide open and then she bit down on her lip to prevent a moan. She scribbled her name on the one page of book. She could have done it better if it wasn't for EJ on her neck. The front desk lady laughed and smiled at the young couple and grabbed a box and handed Jordan the box and key. Jordan grabbed it and thanked the lady. EJ then picked her up and walked them to the elevator. Jordan looked at the box seeing the lady had gave them condoms. Good call because EJ didn't have any. And Jordan wasn't trying to have a baby. After the elevator door closed EJ pushed Jordan on the wall and started kissing her again feeling her curves. EJ started to unzip her dress when the elevator doors opened. EJ picked up the box off condoms and grabbed Jordan's hand running off to there room. After getting in the room they started undressing eachother. We leaved in his boxers and Jordan in her bra and boy boxers. EJ pushed Jordan on the bed watching the roses on the bed fly off the bed and onto Jordan. He smiled at his lover and came down kissing her once again. He wanted to take things slow. But at the same time he wanted her badly. And by the way things were moving earlier... There definitely not going slow. EJ then started kissing on her neck again. Licking sucking and bitting making Jordan bit her lip and moaned softly. EJ stopped once he noticed a purple mark appearing on her neck. He smirked and started kissing down her neck to her chest area. He kissed both of her boobs and keep moving down. Till he got to the him of her underwear. He looked up at her and smiled as Jordan looked back at him and smiled. EJ pulled down her underwear with his teeth and threw them across the room spreading her legs wide. There was no turning back now.

Jordan POV

I closed my eyes as EJ's head got lower and lower feeling a kiss down there. I jolted forward from the sudden feeling. I bet my knees up and bit my lip as he did it again. All of a sudden he pushed my legs back down spreading them wider then he did before and started devouring me. My back arched form the sudden feeling. As he kept going. He flicked his tongue on my clit. Then swirled his tongue around my hole. He then started spelling something on me that made me go crazy. He stuck his tongue in and moved it all kinds of ways. Then started moving it in and out. My hands grabbed the sheets as my moans got louder and louder. But I couldn't stay words. They were all just random things coming out of my mouth. As he ate me out my head reached down and played in his hair. I pushed his head in a little more. I can feel my sled getting closer to my peek. I started moving around a little as the pleasure became to much. I felt him rub me as he ate me and I knew I knew wasn't lasting another minute. I had came. EJ had slurped it up and l Ike's the rest off of me. I bit my lip and closed my eyes thinking about the things that had just happened. I heard EJ getting on top of me and I opened my eyes seeing him on top of me. He kissed me and looked over at the box of condoms grabbing a couple. He slowly took of his boxers and I closed my eyes. EJ laughed at me and took my hands off my face. My legs almost came out of my head when I saw his size. He was huge! There's no way he was putting that in me. He put one on and looked at me.

Jordan: can you put on another one haut in case one breaks..

EJ: *laughs* sure baby. Anything for you

He put on another one. Hey you can't be to safe right?

EJ POV

I got myself ready and out myself at her Entrance.  I looked down at my dick then back at her. She bit her lip hard and was grabbing onto my shoulder.  Lord I hope this doesn't hurt her to much. I slowly inserted the tip. She got alittle tense. I stopped and looked at her waiting and couple of seconds till I pushed more into her. Damn she was tight. I bit my lip and as she bit her lip in pain. I started kissing her neck hopefully that will get her mind off the pain. I pushed the rest in and she jumped up.

Jordan: owwww.

I kissed her lips and waited till I felt her relax. Once I did I started moving in and out of her slowly.

Jordan: ow baby it hurts plea- ohh god.

She suddenly moaned. I had stopped moving and strikes again in that one spot.

Jordan: Babyyy

I smiled knowing I had found that one spot. I started going faster drilling into that spot.  And Jordan started going crazy underneath me. She felt so good around me. Whatever she wants I did. She yelled out for me to go faster I went faster. She wanted me to be tougher and harder. I did exactly that. She wanted me deeper? I put my whole dick in her. She was loving this. I went down to her ear and started whispering in it.

EJ: you like this baby?

Jordan: uh huh I love it.

EJ: you like my tongue moving around in you baby? You like the way I ate you baby?

Jordan: omg Yass Elijahhh.

Hearing her call my name made my heart jump. And I went even faster harder and deeper. She started moving around moaning loudly her nails digged into my back and I lifted her leg up and went deeper and faster.

Jordan: Elijahhh ohh!

I can tell she was ready.  I started whispering in her ear just teasing her.

Jordan: EJ I'm ready omg I'm so ready!

EJ: go head love.

She moaned and came at the same time. I came right after her. I cleaned is up and fell down next to her.

Jordan: that was amazing.

EJ: it was. I love you Jordane.

Jordan: I love you too Elijah.

I didn't even have sex. I made love to the women I love.
_________________________
What Yall think? I think this one was filled with lots of love❤️