Love Is In The Air

Jordan POV

After getting home from school yesterday my dad asked us how was school. Jada talked to him about her day at school. She mentioned Jacob but not that they were flirting or whatever. We ate dinner and dad asked me many of questions about EJ.

Dad: did you guys kiss today?

Jordan: yes dad.

Dad: we're his hands low?

Jordan: no dad.

Dad: did he touch you(gco)

Jordan: NO! Dad that's nasty.

Dad: ok I just had to make sure. Your still the same little girl when I leaved.

I nodded and laughed.

Jordan: dad the one thing you should know about EJ is that he's nice and he wouldn't do anything with me if he knows I'm not ready for it.

Dad: I hope it's true.

The door bell rang and I looked at my dad. He got up. I got up and went to the kitchen. Hoping it wasn't my mom. My dad opened the door and EJ, Jacob, Ray and Roc was at the door.

Dad: Jordan I think these are your friends.

I nodded walking to them. Opening the door wider so they can come in.

EJ: good evening Mr. Carter.

Dad: hello.

Jacob: hey Jay-Lee.

Jada-Lee: hey Jakey.

She said we a blush and a giggle.

Dad: Jada. Are you giggling?

Jada-Lee: ....No.

My dad gave her that "we'll talk about this later look" "I know your lying look" and "you like him look?" I laughed and she gave me a look. I just laughed again.

Jordan: so why are you guys here?

Ray: we wanted to go check on Sam. Have some fun with her.

Jacob: yeah i know what she's going through and it hurts.

Roc: so we want her to have a friend there.

EJ: even tho your there.

Jada-Lee: wait what you guys mean? What's wrong with Sam?

Jordan: she was bullied all her life.

Jada-Lee: you've been bullied Jacob?

Jacob: sadly yes until a couple of years ago.

Jada-Lee: did you sel(gco)

Jacob pulled up his sleeve showing her his scars. She held her face and hugged him. Aww there cute. I turned to my dad.

Dad: yeah go head.

I smiled and ran upstairs grabbing my shoes. Jada-Lee grabbed hers and we went downstairs.

Jordan: bye dad!

He waved and we got into a car with EJ Jada-Lee and Jacob. EJ drove and I sat in the passages seat. I watched as he drove. He was foucuased on the rode. We pulled up infront of Sam's house. We got out. We walked to the door and knocked. Sam's mom opened the door.

Sam's mom: hello Jordan.

Jordan: hi is sam here?

She nodded and pointed upstairs. I walked up the stairs and opened her door. She was watching tv.