Not Who You Said You Were

The Next Day: 1 More Day Till Prom.

EJ POV

Keisha: I'm sorry.

EJ: me too. Forgive me?

Keisha: only if you forgive me.

I smiled as she kissed my cheek.

EJ: what time should I be over tomorrow?

Keisha: umm I don't know. I guess 1 hour before.

EJ: ok I'll be there.

Jordan POV

I walked into school with my sweats on and my hood on my head. I went to my locker got my stuff trying to rush.

Maddie: hey gir- whoa wtf you got on?

Sam: and where's Jada?

Jada-Lee: right here. As soon as we got here she ran in here.

Jordan: look I'm just trying to get to my class.

Maddie: why you got that hood on?

Jordan: why are you asking so many questions? Look I woke up late and I didn't have enough time to do my hair.

And with that I was off. Basically running to my class. Trying to avoid One person and one person only. Christian. I have his hand prints on my neck. I'm just glad it's not that noticeable. I was close to my homeroom. I almost made it when two arms rapped around me and I felt someone kiss my neck.

Christian: trying to run from me baby?

I froze and just shook my head. I was scared out of my mine. I never knew I could get scared. But I was.

Christian: you didn't tell anyone right?

I shook my head no. But there's no way I'm staying in this relationship.

Christian: good. Look I never meet to do that. I was just really angry. I'm sorry.

He said sorry. Should I just forgive him and stay with him? Now I'm confused. He grabbed my hand and we started walking down the hall away from homeroom. I wondered where he was going. We stopped at him locker. I stood next to him looking down.

Christian: take that hood off. I can't see your beautiful face.

I shook my head no.

Christian: fuck you mean no?

Jordan: your hand prints are on my neck.

I whispered. I took the hood off my head and kissed both sides of my neck then put the hood back on.

Christian: I'm very sorry.

He turned back to his locker when the bell rung. My eyes widen and I was about to take off to class. But Christian grabbed me.

Christian: naw where you going? Your coming with me.

Jordan: where?

Christian: on a drive to my house.

Jordan: but Christian I gotta go to class.

Christian moved a book and grabbed a back of weed. Grabbing me by my hand and we ran out the school. I turned pulling back he was just to strong. I just stopped trying to fight back and got in his car. He drove off and rolled up and blunt and smoked it in the car then passed it to me. I passed it back to him.

Christian: babe it's just one time. Do it.

Jordan: no I don't wanna.

Christian: do it for me.