Almost Got Caught.

EJ POV

As we approached her house I watched our surroundings. I felt like we were being watched. I turned back around to see Jordan opening the door. She walked inside and I followed her. She went up to her room. When she got there she put down her stuff and walked to her closet. I walked around her room. I saw a picture of a younger Version of Jordan and a man holding a basketball and the girl holding a Trophy. I saw many awards. For basketball track volleyball softball and more. I even saw one for dance. I continued looking seeing a Xbox 360. I looked at her games. Basketball, football, car, and killing games. Like call of duty, battlefield, halo 4 and 5, 2k, 4k, racing games. Damn she had more games then me. She came out with basketball shorts and a t shirt with socks. She had her hair in a ponytail. She looked like herself.

Jordan: I see you found my games...

EJ: yea you have a lot of games. More then me I think

Jordan: oh... Wow.

EJ: favorite game?

Jordan: 2k!

EJ: forreal? Me too! I like 4k but I like 2k better.

Jordan: same...

EJ: I see you got halo 5.

Jordan: yea just came out. Just got it.

EJ: lucky ass.

Jordan: haha I know. Wanna play?

EJ: hell yea!

Jordan pulled out the halo 5 and put it in. She grabbed the controller and handed one to me. I had a feeling she was good. And boy was I right. She was killing aliens left and right. She was good. She was a true tomboy and gamer. Yelling at the tv. It was funny and cute. After finishing the level she saved it and looked at me.

Jordan: you hungry?

I nodded. I followed her down the stairs as she pulled out some pizza bagels and put them in the oven.

EJ: you do know it's football season?

Jordan: yes.

EJ: we can't be eating all this un-healthy food.

Jordan: work it of. Duh.

She made a duh face and moved her ponytail to the side twerling it. I laughed and smiled. She looked cute. We laughed and got a cup. And turned to me.

Jordan: want some kool-aid?

EJ: Umm I hate to turn down koo... Wait... What kind?

Jordan: I see the blackness going out in you and idk the red kind.

EJ: I want some but I shouldn't.

Jordan: really football season? Idek why your not playing....

EJ: take it back!

Jordan: Naw I'm good.

EJ: take it back...

Jordan started drinking her kool aid. And smirked at me.

EJ: I got you

I smirked back at her. She set down the cup and walked to the living room. I followed her and tackled her on the coach. She laughed then started wrestling with me on the couch. She was strong. She could try out for the wrestling team too. After our little wrestling match I had her under me. With her hand pinned above her head.

EJ: see your not that strong.

Jordan: whatever.

She smiled and I smiled back at her. Then I leaned down and kissed her. With no heistion she kissed me back. She bit my lip and she had me hooked. She smirked and I had a feeling she was playing with me. She flipped us over so that I was on bottom.

Jordan: ha!

She flexed and kissed her arms and I laughed. She laughed too. I grabbed her neck and pulled her down to my lips kissing her flipping us over kissing her. I had control. My hands traveled to her hips as hers traveled up my back. I decided to move on.

Jordan POV

I felt his lips move to my neck. I've never felt this way before. My back arched naturally, my mouth opened and a noise came out. I don't know what that was but I felt embarrassed.

EJ: it's ok. It's natural.

I nodded and but my lip nervously. As he came down to give me another kiss. As he came down I heard keys at the door and the door nob turn. Oh shit! My mom! EJ heard it to Cuz he got up and helped me up. And we went to the kitchen acting like we were eating and talking the whole time. The door opened and my mom came threw.

Mom: yes boss lady I have the.. Well hello.

EJ: hi Ma'am.

Mom: Umm I'll call you in a minute.

My mom hanged up and put the phone down.

Mom: so who might this be?

Jordan: ma this is EJ.

Mom: oh you mean the boy you told me about this morning?

Jordan: yes mom

Mom: oh damn... I'll just leave you too alone.

She leaves and I looked at EJ. He smiled and laughed.

EJ: I see you talk about me at home..

Jordan: shutup.

After EJ leaved I went to my moms room.

Jordan: so what you think of him?

Mom; he's cute. And tall. And buff. I think he's good for you.

Jordan: really?

Mom: yea. I like him. But I need to know when your bring a guy over. He could have raped you.

Jordan: Ew. And EJ not like that.

Mom: Mhmm he better not be. Just let me know next time.... What happened when I wasn't here?

Jordan: we played in the backyard, played video games and ate.

Mom: Mhmm.... Then what's that spot on your neck?

Jordan; Huh?

Mom: he kiss you?

Jordan: yes....

Mom: AWW MY BABY GROWING UP SHE HAD HER FIRST KISS!!

Jordan: mom shhh!!!

Mom: I'm sorry. You two didn't have sex did you?

Jordan: EW NO!
___________________________

Momma Knows Best! lol Comment!! Vote!! Love Yall!!! Stay Mindless!!