Party

Jordan POV

After the game I went home and took a shower. I looked for something to wear. Nothing to girly or nothing to tomboyish. I wanted it in the middle. I looked and looked till I found the perfect outfit. I put n one some lotion then my outfit. Jada was ready downstairs waiting for me. I went downstairs and Jada was talking to our dad. we walked over to EJ's house. I knocked on the door and waited. A couple seconds later EJ's mother opened the door.

EJ's Mom: hello Jordan... Who's this?

she asked looking at Jada

Jordan: this is Jada-Lee my sister. She dating Jacob.

EJ's Mom: oh ok. well its nice to meet you. The boys are up stairs.

Jada-Lee: it was nice meeting you too

we both walked up the stairs to EJ's room. And sure enough they all were in there. EJ Roc Jacob and Ray. Once we opend the door all heads snapped in out direction.

EJ got up and hugged kissing my cheek. The guys all said hi to me but one. Jacob he was hugging Jada and kissing her. We all waked down the stairs to Jacob's and Ray's car. I got in with Jacob Jada-Lee and EJ. We stopped by Maddie and Sam's too pick them up. Then we went to Roc's house for the party. We got there early like right after the game to get the house ready before everybody got there. We set up drinks food and the music and made sure we looked all the upstairs rooms. Roc didn't want anybody up there getting down and dirty. Exseilly in his or is parents rooms. He didn't really care about his siblings rooms but he locked them too. We pulled up the computer to a speaker thingy. We set lights up all around the house even outside. We had the achholic drinks out knowing people would want them. We went outside to Roc's pool and waited. About an hour in this house was filled up. So many people were there. A lot congratulated us on the game, I smiled and thanked them. Sam and Ray are on the dance floor. I think Sam Is a little tipsy. She's acting alittle crazy. Jada and Jacob are talking on the wall while me Maddie EJ and Roc are by the pool. Well Maddie Roc and EJ are in the pol. I just got my feet in. there trying to get me in the pool. But I didn't want to go in. but EJ pulled me into the pool. I pushed him then got out acting like I was pissed at him. He got out following me to where I was sitting before.

EJ: baby.... Are you mad at me?

He laughed. I saw a shadow appear and I looked up seeing the wicked witch of the west. I rolled my eyes and looked back down.

Keisha: hey EJ

He waved never taking his eyes off me. She cleared her throat but EJ acted like he didn't notice. I laughed alittle

EJ: do you want something to drink?

I nodded. EJ smiled and got up walking into the house. I looked up at Keisha. Waiting for her to say something.

Keisha: he's just going to get you drunk so he can have sex with you.

She must be crazy. I stood up to her looking her dead in her eyes.

Jordan: if EJ wanted to have sex with me. He would have been tried something. EJ is a nice guy he wouldn't do something like that.

I walked away tried of her lies. Walking to EJ. He handed me the cup and I drunk it up.

Jordan: can we go upstairs?

EJ: there locked and to do what excally?

Jordan: I don't care I just can't be down here with that hoe. He laughed and nodded. He followed me upstairs too Roc's room. I sat on the floor and EJ sat next to me.

EJ: so what know?

Jordan: well I know you know where the board games at.

Keisha POV

Once they went upstairs I got all the proof I needed. I then leaved. I got work to do.

Roc POV

I saw someone going upstairs. Hell naw! Not on my watch I told Maddie I be right back and went upstairs. I saw my door was unlocked. How did they get in. I walked into my room

Roc: ok yall cannot do to in my room. If yall want to have sex then yall got to go home and do that shit cuz your not doing it here.

I said then I looked to see who it was. It was EJ and Jordan. They were setting up a board game.

EJ: man you know we would never do that in your rom. That's tacky and trashy. I wouldn't want our first time to be in one of my friend's room. And when Jordan and I do have sex it going to be in a hotel.

Jordan: so you planned this out?

EJ: well not really. I just know we're not doing it at your house nor mine. So it's going to be a hotel.

Jordan: are you ready for sex..

That's when I decided to leave. I do not want to hear their sex conversation. I closed the door and walked back downstairs to the pool were Maddie was still there waiting for me she so good. I sat next to her, she smiled when she saw me. I want my first time to be with her. Me and Maddie are like a lowkey freak couple. We do a lot of stuff but we never had sex.

Jordan POV

It was getting around 2 and people were leaving so me and EJ went downstairs. We started cleaning up helping Roc out. Once everybody was gone I noticed a couple making out outside by the pool and one on the coach. I went to the coach first, it was Sam and Ray!!! I've never seen Sam like that.

Ray: babe we should stop. I don't want to have sex on this coach. And I think you had too much to drink.

Sam didn't say anything. She looked like she was about to passout. Ray got up picking her up walking her upstairs. I then went outside seeing Maddie and Ro making out Maddie's top was almost off and Ro's trucks were about to come off

Jacob: get a room!

They stopped and laughed. I looked over at Jacob to see him cuddling with Jada. There cute.

Roc: yall thinking what I'm thinking?

Ray: sleepover?

EJ: sleepover?!?

Jacob: sleepover

Roc: SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE!!!

________________________________________________________

What you think Keisha was talking bout?? Comment!! Vote!! Love Yall! Stay Mindless!!!