Sleepover

Jordan POV

Maddie: so what we doing?

Ray: truth or dare?

Jacob: sure

We all sat in a circle. Having alcoholic drinks all around us. Sam was still upstairs tho. Roc spinned the bottle landing on Jada.

Roc: Truth or Dare?

Jada-Lee: Truth.

Roc: what was your first impression on Jake?

Jada sat there thinking for a minute then blushed.

Jada-Lee: I remember thinking he was cute....

Jacob smiled and Jada spinned the bottle landing on Maddie.

Jada-Lee: truth or dare??

Maddie: Dare.

Roc: my baby a dare devil!

Jada-Lee: I dare you to go outside to the neighbors door and start moaing loudly

We all started laughing hard. Maddie nodded getting up walking to the front door

Roc: I wanna see this!

We all got up walking outside with her. Maddie started moaning loudly by the door. We all laughed. I pulled out my phone and snap chatted it. Maddie continued then the lights flickered on. We all stopped laughing and ran back inside. We sat back down while Maddie spinned the bottle landing on Roc.

Roc: Dare!

Maddie: damn Dare fucking devil.

Roc: just give me a dare.

Maddie: I dare you to take off your pants and shirts leaving on your boxers and run around the neighborhood!

Roc got up taking off his shirt and pants then walked out the door. We all got up following him. He started running around the neighborhood acting like a damn fool. And I sure did record it putting it on snapchat too. He finally walked back to the house and out back on his clothes sitting down. He spun the bottle landing on EJ.

Roc: truth or dare?

EJ: truth.

Roc: boo!!

EJ: I don't trust your ass with dares.

Roc: fine then. What's the most sexual thing you done?

EJ: with somebody?

Roc: doesn't matter. But if you do you have to name the person with.

EJ: I hate you nigga.

Roc laughed. I looked at him curious of his answer.

EJ: I got a handjob from Keisha..

He mumbled. The guys laughed.

Jacob: Bruh I remembered that.

I wanted to throw up. That hoe.. touched my man's junk. EJ didn't even turn to me. He knew I was going to ask him about it. He spun the bottle and it landed on Jacob.

EJ: truth or dare?

Jacob: truth.

EJ: what's the nastiest thing you saw?

Jacob: two niggas having sex.

Maddie: ew. When?

Jacob: at some partyast year.

Jacob spinned the bottle. I'm surprised it didn't land on me yet. It landed on Ray.

Jacob: truth or dare?

Ray: dare

Jacob got up walking to the kitchen making something he brought it back.

Jacob: drink this.

Ray grabbed the drink and looked at it. He gulped taking a sip.

Ray: what is this?

Jacob: ancient chinese secret.

Jacob laughed and sat down. Ray spinned the bottle landing it on Roc.

Ray: I dare you too... eat a banana then say it taste really good.

Roc shook his head and got a banana he started eating it.

Roc: its good.

Ray: how good?

Roc: nigga dont try me. You lucky im a dare devil.

I laughed finally realizing what that meant. Roc spinned the bottle. This time it landed in me.

Roc: truth or dare.

Jordan: dare.

EJ: No!!

Jordan: what?

Roc gave me a devikish smirk.

Roc: I dare you to take EJ in the closet and do some stuff then come back out here in 10 minutes. We'll tell you when time is up.

Jordan: what do you mean by do stuff?

Maddie: its cute how clueless you are about this.

I smiled a little then looked at EJ. He got up. So did I. We walked to the closet and walked in.

Roc: we want to hear you too! Time starts now.

EJ looked at me. He knew i was confused. He leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back. We started making out in the closet.

Roc: can't hear anything!!

I pulled away because that starled me. Then I felt his lips on my neck. I made that noise that I know knew was moans. He kissed licked sucked and bit all over my neck which just made me moan louder. He then stopped pullung away. I looked at him. He pulled me back in kissing me grabbing my ass. I gasps and bit his lip. "Damn" I heard him moan in the kiss. His hands slid up my shirt I felt him grab my breats and i moanrd louder then I ever done. He moved his hnds to the back rubbing my back kissing my neck. I was still moaning.

Roc: time!

EJ pulled away and pecked my lips. He stood up opening the closet door.

Sam: y'all some freaks.

Jordan: since when did you come down here?

Sam: a couple mintues ago. And I heard y'all moaning.

I blushed alittle. I dont know what just happened between me and EJ but I loved every minute of it. I want it to happen again. I started thinking about it. I didn't realize we we're playing something different. They had already started and I wasnt paying attention so I just sat there watching everyone. I started drinking. Well everybody was. I caught myself looking at EJ and his lips bitting mines. After they was done with the game we decided to play just dance. We got up playing. My faviorte was Run The Show. I played it with Maddie. She ended up beating me. She was good. I watched others play. Drinking more and more. Sooner or later i didn't know what was going on. I found myself on EJ. Twerking and grinding both things I didnt know I knew how to do. I was drinking more and more. Last thing I remember was being carried upstairs.
______________________________________

Oh Lord.