Back To Normal

I didn't know what to call this chapter...
I finished last night but I fell asleep and didn't post it... So yeah sorry. But here you go know!! Enjoy!!!

Jordan POV

The next day the sun was shining, birds we're chirping, the smell of food ran threw the house and I woke up with a Morning text from EJ.

EJ😈💦😍 (EJ's name in Jordan's phone)
GM Sunshine☀️☀️ Last night was fun💦😏 and I plan on doing more later on in life..😏😈 but anyways I got the car for the day so I can pick you and Jada-Lee up if she's not riding with Jacob. But if you wanna walk to school that's fine too. As long as your there with me. I'm good either way😘😘

My Tomboy🏈🏁😍💘 (Jordan's name in EJ's phone)
GM Babe☀️☀️ last night was fun😏😈💦💘 and after all that from last night. I can't wait to see what you pull off in the future😍😈😏😘 but driving sounds good but I'll have to ask Jada about her. I'll see you in a little bit😊😘

I smiled putting down my phone. I was ready for the day. And everything it had to offer. Something just told me it was going to be a good day. I hopped out of bed taking a shower lotioning up then picked out my clothes. I was feeling a cute tomboy style today. I found something putting it on walking downstairs. I was in the mood for some Eggs, Bacon, Grits, Sausage.

(A/N:😂😂 sorry it's been in my head all day so I had to)

The smell of pancakes and bacon ran through my nose. I smiled sitting at the table.

Jordan: Good Morning!!

Dad: Good Morning Jordan. You seem in a good mood. What happened? I thought you would be in a bad mood from everything that happened yesterday. You don't have to go to school if you don't want to.

Jordan: no it's ok. I want to go.

Dad: oh well ok. But why are you so happy? Your never this happy.

Jada-Lee: yeah? And why are you glowing alittle?

Jada smirked at me. I gave we that side look. She know damn well she know why.

Jordan: I don't know why I'm glowing actually. I used some different soap on my face.

I lied. Looking down eating some of the pancake my dad had gave me.

Jada-Lee: and your so happy because...?

Jordan: let's just say I have a good boyfriend.

I smiled to myself thinking of him. I looked up seeing my dad giving me a weird look. The confused look he always have me when he didn't know what I was walking about. I just continued to eat my food.

Dad: girls I'm going on a business trip tomorrow. I'll be gone for a week. But next week you guys will be on winter break. So that's good. But you know the rules. No Boys!

Jordan: speaking of winter break. Me and the girls wanted to go to Florida for winter break..

Dad: why Florida?

Jada-Lee: because it's nice and warm down there. It's not really that warm up here..

Dad: it's just going to be you two Maddie and Sam right?

Jordan: yes dad.

Dad: no EJ Jacob Ray or Roc?

Jada-Lee: no dad. No boys.

Dad: ok then. I'll give you guys 1,000 each. I'll pay for your hotel but you too pay for your plane ticket.

Jordan: we wanted to go to Disney and universal...