Chapter 30~ Everyone

Start from the beginning

"I know, sweetie. It's been tough, but I'm here for you, babe. Through thick and thin, through everything, I'm with you a thousand percent. I'll never leave your side, okay? I love you so much," I reply, and then pick up a little black box from the floor.

"What is this?" She asks after I hand it to her.

"Open it," I answer. She does, and she gasps when she sees it.

"It's a promise ring. It's a symbol of my promise that you're the only girl in my life. That I am there for you every second, every minute, every hour, every day. Merry Christmas," I explain.

"I love you more than you will ever know," she replies. She puts it on and the sits up. She turns around and leans in to kiss me when there's a knock at the door.

"God, who has to ruin this perfect moment?" Dani growls. She gets up and walks to the door. As she swings it open, Kyle stands there with a black eye.

"Oh my gosh, Kyle, what happened?!" Dani asks, as she runs to the kitchen to get him an ice pack.

"Jonah beat me up, he's crazy," he answers.

"Why would he do that?" I ask, standing up, and crossing my arms.

"He wants you back, Dani, and he wants you back badly," Kyle states.

"Did he threaten you?" Dani asks.

"Dani, it's okay, I can handle it, just promise me that no matter you won't hang out with Aiden till Saturday," he replies.

"Okay, I won't," she promises.

"Okay, Aiden I need you guys to fake break up," Kyle says.

"What?" I snap.

"Just I'm going to record it and send it to him, make it look real," Kyle says, and then pulls out his phone.

"Whenever you're ready," he adds.

"Aiden?" Dani calls my name.

"Yeah, babe?" I reply.

"I don't think I can do this anymore," she mumbles.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Just take your promise ring, and go," she slides off the ring and hands it to me. I don't look at her, I just walk out the door.

"Cut! That was fabulous!" Kyle yells. I walk back in, and then he sends it to Jonah.

A couple minutes later, Kyle's phone buzzes

Nice work so far -Jonah

~~~~~~~

Dani's POV

Christmas Day

After Jonah had replied to Kyle, we just watched movies and ate snacks. That was the last time I had seen either of them.

Yesterday, Jimmy, my dad, and I spent the whole day together. We did things like go to Church, have a nice meal together, bake, decorate a Christmas tree that we had got that day, and more.

Now today, we were sitting by the Christmas tree in pajamas while wearing Santa hats. We all had just woke up. My dad had some coffee brewed so we were all sipping on that as we opened gifts.

Throughout the next two hours, we took turns opening gifts. I got mostly clothes, Jimmy got mostly money, and my Dad got a mix of both.

The rest of the day, we watched movies, until there was a knock on the door. My dad went to get it, and the police were standing there.

"Hello, is Danielle Morrison home?" The officer asks. The officer is a thin man with barely any hair, but the hair he has is grey.

"That's my daughter and she's sitting over there. What seems to be the problem, sir?" My dad replies.

"Ma'am, please put your hands behind your back. You're being arrested for the murder of Alexis Reeds," he states.

"What? What is the meaning of this? Surely, this is a mistake!" My dad yells as they cuff me.

"Daddy, I didn't do this!" I state.

"I know, honey, please officer, please stop," my dad states.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you," the officer says most of the Miranda warning as he takes me to the police car. He puts me in the back, and buckles me in since obviously I can't. As he shuts the door, I look out the window and see my dad and Jimmy heading to the car.

What did I do to deserve this?

~~~~~~~~

Dang! Dani being arrested! Wait to see why she was!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to like and comment if you did!

Have an awesome day :)

~Tessa xx