~Prolog~

A/N~ This is a new AU fic that I've been working on for awhile. I've tried to make it with better detail than my past fics and while it's primarily a Peterick fic (because of the POV) there will be Frerard and some possible other ships!

~~~

~Patrick's POV~

I ran, clutching my chest. I had been running for so long now, but the others behind me were staying consistent with their speed.

The fear in my chest was unexplainable. I ran around a corner and ducked into some dark shadows. I covered my eyes and curled into a ball. I heard running footsteps rush past me, and I was met by silence. I uncovered my eyes, trying to stay silent. I gulped a breath of air before I snapped my eyes shut. When I opened them again, I was looking at the world through a yellow filter.

I looked around, but saw no evidence of my pursuers. I stood and began to hurry in the direction opposite of where I had originally been running. I only made it a few feet, however, when a black figure stepped into view.

I tried to stop myself, but I wasn't quick enough to avoid it. The figure grabbed my arm and held it tightly, making me cry out in pain.

"I've got one." It said in a distinctly masculine voice, "Were there any others?"

"Nah." I closed my eyes as another voice came into earshot, "This one's a loner. Probably called out like the freak he is..."

I felt a slap across my face, making me cringe. I opened my eyes, minus their filter, and looked at my two captors.

The one that was holding tightly to my arm was wearing all black, even a black ski mask over his face. The other one was wearing a similar outfit, except that he pulled the mask off his face, revealing the face of someone who couldn't of been much older than I was. He had short dark hair, but I couldn't pick up anymore detail before I something covered my eyes to disrupt my vision.

"Got it Josh?" One of them asked.

"Tie it for me, I only have one arm while holding him!" The other said.

"Let me go!" I pleaded, trying my best to squirm away from the vice like grip holding me.

"Not a chance." One of them said, "You'll be coming with us. Hey, strong man, lift him up and let's go."

"Why can't you do the lifting for once?"

"Because I'm not the one with blessed with strength, now come on."

I felt the grip on my arm loosen, but before I could do anything to even try for an escape, I was lifted up off the ground. He had thrown me over his shoulder as he began to walk wherever he was taking me.

"Stop! Please!" I tried to beg, squirming against restraints I hadn't even felt them put on.

I heard a whoosh of air before I heard a voice very close to my ear. "We have an agenda to keep, kid. As much as I'd love to let you go, I've got other orders because I was reckless like you and got caught."

"It was an accident." I pleaded, trying to maintain steady breathing. Although, this situation seemed very appropriate for a panic attack.

"Like mine wasn't..." The voice said lowly. There was another whoosh of air and I had the feeling that he was gone.

"Tyler, speed ahead to make sure the car's ready at least." I heard the one holding me sigh.

"I just did. They are. Hurry up."

"Sorry, I was blessed with the strength, not the speed."

They bantered back and forth, borderline bickering, for about five more minutes before I felt my position being adjusted.

"Watch your head, kid." I heard the voice of the one carrying me advise.

I was scrunched a bit to be placed in some kind of coushined seat. A car? There was a strap that went over my chest that confirmed it.

"All yours." I heard the tap of a hand against the metal exterior of whatever kind of vehicle I was in, then the slam of a door.

I didn't know what to do. I was bound and blinded, being led to who knows where. All I could do was sit as the vehicle drove on.

~~~

Yea this is the start of the fic. Hope it sounds interesting! Updates soon ;) Who took Patrick?..

Also, side note, the chapters will be a lot longer than this since this is just an intro to the story okay bye!

~Skittles out~