Chapter 32

We put this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home
Photograph~Ed Sheeran

Jayden's POV

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I say to Peanut.

"It's no problem. I'm going to Angie's house anyway, so do whatever. I don't care." he opens the front door.

"Aight." I say.

I go to the guest room and start to unpack. I change into a pair of gym shorts and take off my shirt. There's a T.V. in here that's already hooked up so I decide to eat. I put my phone on the charger and go to the kitchen. I decide to get a bowl of Apple Jacks and go to my new room. Changing the channel to Family Fued, I eat my cereal. After I finish eating, I brush my teeth and go to sleep.

"Wake up, wake up." I feel someone shake me.

"What?" I open my eyes to see Evangeline.

"It's time to get up."

"Why?" I grumble.

"I want to spend time with you."

"Can't we spend time together later?"

"No, I'm going to Angie's doctor's appointment and right after, I have work." she lays on top of me.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. We lay in the bed for a while before I get up.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I say.

"Alright, I'll make you breakfast."

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I get out and brush my teeth. I forgot to bring my clothes in the bathroom so I have to walk out in my towel.

"What you making?" I walk into the kitchen.

"Pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and eggs." she turns around and stares at my body.

"Like what you see?" I smirk.

"Damn right." she kisses my lips.

I wrap my arms around her. I lick her lips asking for entrance, which she allows. I don't notice that my towel has fallen and I pick her up, placing her on the counter.

"None of that freaky deaky shit on my counter." Peanut comes into the kitchen.

"Sorry." I pull back.

"Damn!" Evangeline and Angie exclaims.

"What?" I look around.

"Your dick is really nice." Evangeline smiles.

"Like really." Angie nods her head.

"Hey! The only dick that you supposed to look at is mine. Man cover that shit up." Peanut exclaims.

"Shit." I pick up my towel.

I go to my room and get dressed. I put on a blue plaid shirt and khakis. I go back to the kitchen and see a plate set on the table. I grab it and begin to eat.

"Thanks for cooking!" Angie says with a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"No problem." Evangeline sits on my lap.

"This is really good." I kiss her cheek.

"Thanks."

After we all finish eating, Evangeline and I go to her mother's gravesite. She puts flowers down on both her mother's and her brother's grave.