"Good, because I need you to." I admit to him.

"Well, do you love me too?"

"You know that I do. Even if you do drive me crazy sometimes." I tease him and press my lips to his.

He smiles in the kiss.

A few seconds later, I pull away.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a frown.

"Nothing is wrong but at the same time, it feels like everything is wrong." I sigh.

It's like I can't just be happy no matter how hard or long I try-it's like I catch myself in the midst of being happy and something clicks to make it go away and I can't control it.

"I'm sorry, Katniss. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." He says and I know he's talking about things like kissing or even just talking or him holding me like this.

"No, I'm fine." I say to him.

"Do you just want me to hold you for a little while?" He asks and it's like he knew the perfect thing to say and he usually does.

"Yes, please." I whisper softly and he nods.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my arm and we stay there for a really long time.

After a few hours, Willow starts crying so we break away and Peeta rushes to get her while I sluggishly fix a bottle.

"Here you go." I say, handing the baby bottle to Peeta.

She eats without a problem and has no problem burping either.

Peeta hands her off to me and she contently lays in my lap.

"I need to go to the store in a bit. Do you want to go?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"No. Can I just stay here with Willow?" I ask him.

"Of course." He smiles and stands up.

He gently ruffles my hair up with his fingers and rubs Willow's head gently.

"I'll just go now." He says, getting his keys and wallet off the table.

I nod.

He leans over the back of the couch and presses a kiss to my lips and then the top of Willow's little head, "I'll be back in a bit. Do you need anything while I'm gone?"

"No." I say.

"Does Willow need anything?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay, I'll be back soon. I love you." He pipes.

"I love you too." I say and he shuts the door behind him.

"Willow, I guess it's just you and me for a little while." I say, holding her up and kissing her forehead.

"You're so beautiful, sweet girl." I whisper to her.

I play with her about thirty minutes or so, trying to manage a laugh or a smile or something-feeling extremely silly for my state and eventually, I get the most beautiful grin and giggle out of her and I freak out.

I jump up and call Peeta immediately as Willow looks at my with her big blue eyes, so confused as to why her smile and laugh got this reaction.

(On the phone with Peeta)

"Hey. Is everything okay?" He asks kind of concerned.

"Peeta!" I squeal.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.