(7) Guilty Beginnings

Aubree's POV

Right now, I think I'm running on pure adrenaline. Adrenaline, anger, need... I think that's why it only felt like two minutes to reach her house.

I knocked on the door.

I didn't care if her parents were in, I just needed to see her. They can refuse me entry, demand to know who I am or even arrest me but that won't stop me from -

As the door opened I saw Peyton's beautiful face, and I threw myself on her. Connecting our lips after what felt like years of neglect, I felt Peyton hesitate from the shock of me launching myself at her, but she regained composure quickly enough and began to kiss back. It felt fiery and full of passion, but most of all it was filled with everything I had been missing.

I kicked the door shut as Peyton snaked her hands around my waist, picking me up slightly as we kissed before I pushed her hard into the wall, our lips still connected.

"Parents?" I asked, breathing into her lips.

"Anniversary." She panted, and in that one word I understood. They were out. Quite possible not just for tonight but the Friday and the weekend.

Peyton spun me around, pinning me to the wall and rendering me helpless. She moved down to my body, laying sweet, aggressive kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes and suppressed a moan from falling out of my lips. This was everything I had wanted from her since we first kissed - the heat, the passion, to feel her body close to mine. I pulled off my jacket as Peyton turned her attention back to my lips. She still tasted of apples, and I freaking loved it. She bit my bottom lip and pulled me into what I assumed was the living room, though I was too focused on her to check.

"Emily?" She asked, her voice husky as I began to unbutton her checked green shirt. 

"Finished." I said, kissing her neck.

Peyton pushed me back onto her sofa, and jumped on me. She straddled me and pulled off what remained of her shirt. 

She's so beautiful.

Peyton leaned down to kiss me again, and I wrapped my legs around her, never wanting this moment to end.

**

When I woke up in the morning I felt so blissful, so happy and not to mention completely satisfied.

Seriously.

Peyton was so amazing I thought I was going to faint. Why did no one tell me sex could be so earth-shattering? I shook my head. I can't think about it, it just gets me all riled up and wanting more.

We didn't even make it to the bedroom. 

Or even to the stairs.

I shook my head again, more forcefully this time, and stood up. Peyton had put a blanket over the two of us in the night, bless her. Speaking of which, where is Peyton?

I walked into the kitchen, following the sweet scent my nose had picked up on. She was there, looking as sexy as ever in some shorts and a vest, cooking bacon and eggs. Moving up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her neck slightly. "Hey." I said so quietly I thought she might not have heard me.

Peyton turned around, and I felt my heart stop. How can she look so utterly beautiful? Her black hair was a bit messy, but it still looked so perfect, like it was supposed to look that way. Her brown eyes held such kindness and love I felt myself melt as her soft lips held a smile that spoke a thousand words. She looked as amazing as I felt.

Peyton gave me a light kiss, and I closed my eyes, favouring every sweet second I managed to steal. "Hey." said Peyton lightly, our foreheads resting on one another. "I'm making bacon and eggs."