I walked back to the kitchen and quickly started eating them "ow! Hot!" I tried to speak with my mouth open, trying not to close it "well ya, I just made them." Adam laughed. I quickly swallowed them, it burning u throat for a few seconds before blowing on my food.

Adam said down next to me and propped his feet up and turned on the TV. I laid my legs on his and took a sip of my coffee "when do we have to leave?" I asked "in about 30-45." Adam said and toon a bit of eggs.

The dogs were laying below us. They werent watching us or begging for food, they look like they are guarding us. I started eating my eggs as Adam turned the channel to Dragon Ball Z. I didn't really find the show interesting but whatever makes Adam happy.

"Adam, what about the dogs?" I asked "I already called merome and they are heading here now." Adam said and I nodded.

By the time the episode was done, me and Adam had finished our food and coffee. Adam grabbed his keys and we walked to his car. I got in the passenger seat and Adam got into the driver seat. He backed out our the drive way and started driving.

He took out his phone and started recording "hey guys Sky here and in heading off to work with Ty," he turned the camera towards me "and sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I was taking this geek on a date. I will try to make up for it but you all know I'm lazy." Adam said.

"Babe, give me your phone while your driving." I said and reached for his phone but he pulled back "babe stop, I'm driving." I kept trying to get it "you're gonna make us crash." He tried his best to not "then give me the phone."

"But I'm vlogging." He defended "I don't care." I grabbed his phone and took it away from him. I turned off the recording and sat on the phone "you know sitting on it will make me want to get it more." I flushed and buffed up my cheeks.

Adam laughed and petted my head. I looked out the window and we pulled up to an apartment complex "what are we doing?" I asked Adam "picking up Tim Tim, Matt, and Ross. You can stay here if you like." Adam said. I nodded and curled into the seat.

No longer than 15 minutes later they all came back and piled into the car. "Finish things first, Matt, Tim Tim, this is my amazing boyfriend Ty, don't fall in love with him or I will hunt you down and kill you." Adam said. I flicked him and turned back to the two unfamiliar faces "hi, nice to meet you." I smiled "you too Ty." Matt said and Tim nodded.

"Hey Ty." Ross said "hey, how's work at the office." I said and perked my ears up, my tail swinging behind me "good." He responded "has Adam been a good boy." I grinned and glanced at Adam who rolled his eyes "he's sometimes very loud and annoying." Ross said "so nothing out of the ordinary." I said "OW! My feelings, they are hurt!" Adam joked. I giggled and said "what feelings?"

"What the fuck babe?!" Adam half yelled jokingly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his arm, purring.

~time skip~

We made it to the office and I hurriedly hope out of the car "babe wait up." Adam said "hurry up!" I yelled, excited to see the office. We walked to the door and walked in. I ran up the stairs and into the main rooms. I looked around and waited for the guys to come up "slow down Ty." Ross said.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" I grabbed Adam's arm and pulled him aside. "Where's your office?" I asked "over here." He said and we walked to his office. It had a few statues of Dragon Ball Z and three computers. Headphones and a couple water bottles.

I sat down in his chair and spun around in it. Adam stopped me with one hand and leaned in, blocking me from standing up. Adam leaned further down and kissed me. I instantly kissed back and parted my lips. His tongue instantly slid in and played around with mine.

"Hey Adam are you-" Jin, who was at the door, started. Adam pulled back and looked at him "Ty? I didn't know you were gonna be here." He said "yes Jin, now what do you need?" Adam asked, still leaning over me "Tim wanted me to ask you why you weren't here yesterday." Jin asked "I was taking Ty on a date. I'll make up for the work I missed today." Adam assured.

"Ok, and be ready to record in 10-15 minutes. Ty if you want I can show you where everything is while Adam gets everything ready? If Adam is going to make 4 videos. He's gonna have to start soon." Jin said "sure, I'd love to look around." I cheered "ok, I'll meet you in the main room, Adam get ready to record, you are recording with Barney, Ross and Jason. By the time you are done, I should be finished showing Ty around." Jin said and left the room.

"Jason? Who's Jason?" I asked "one of my best friends. I've known him as long as I've known Mitch and Jerome." Adam said and stood up straight "why have you never talked about him before?" I asked "it really never came up, he usually records with Brotato." I tilted my head "MunchingBrotato or Tyler." Adam explained, seeing my confused face.

I nodded and stood up "you better get ready for work. When Jin's done showing me around. I'll come back to your office." I said and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and then left to go find Jin.