Quotes again :)

- They say that you can't love others if you don't love yourself, but some of us love others so much that we have no love left for ourselves.

- Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.

- In ten minutes, things could look so differently. Like the color of a sunset and the world after meeting you.

- I'm so detached and distant and cold at times, but I swear if you spark my interest, I can be so clingy and you'll become so important to me and I will put so much of my time and effort towards you. But then you'll get tired of me.

- Love's a gamble, life's a game, but in the end, death takes the fame.

- And I'm scared because I'm falling into old habits and crying for the wrong reasons and have been shaking when I shouldn't be and I'm falling apart but it would kill me if I ever told you that.

- My parents, my teachers, and even society has taught me many things, but one thing they don't ever teach you is how to deal with your thoughts when you're alone.

- You have to let it all go. The way he kissed you, the way he smelled, the way he touched your waist and pulled you in. You have to let it go and you have to let him go. Because that's who he was, not who he is.

- I didn't want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point, you smiled, and holy shit, I blew it.

- Self love is important. Because when you're all alone and it's 3am and you're lying on the floor crying and shaking and wishing it all would end, who's going to be there for you? You. You have to pick yourself up and find the strength to carry on. At the end of the day, you're all you've got.