Quotes

Okay so I also have this small obsession with quotes... so I'm going to put my favourite ones here in this chapter:)

- We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in a mutual weirdness and call it love. (Dr. Suess)

- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. (Shakespeare)

- And yes, I love the way rain smells, and yes,I love band members more than myself, and yes, I love hot chocolate on a cold morning, but please never forget that I love you so much more, I would give up all my favourite things just for you. I wouldn't hesitate to give up my world just to be in yours.

- Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite.

- To fall in love with someone who does not love you back is the cruelest, most unforgiving heartache that I have ever experienced.

- You think he's what makes the sun shine, but darling, he's not. He's what makes your eyes tear and your cuts bleed. He's the thoughts in your head that rip you apart, and my God, I know you love him, but he's killing you.

- I hate small talk. I want to hear about your childhood and your favourite scents and what types of music you like and your religious views and where you want to live when you're older and drugs n' alcohol and what keeps you up at night and how much certain things mean to you and youe insecurities and your fears - I don't want to know "what's up".

- When you cried, I didn't know what to do. When you bled, I bled too. I watched you fall apart over her, while I fell apart over you.

- Stop being afraid of what could happen and think of what could go right.

- Love is patient; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on it's own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things" believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

- What is love, love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches, love is looking out on windowpanes, tears dripping looking like you're in the rain, for someone you don't even know but for somebody you may never see again. (MGK)