⇔Loki Catchup⇔

Start from the beginning

You quickly changed into a simple dress, following Loki out the door minutes later.

You two arrived at a the restaurant and saw that Loki had made a reservation for you two. You twi headed over to your table and the night was filled with laughs, flirty suggestions and many laughs.
•••••••••••••••

Where he likes to kiss you

Loki likes to kiss your shoulder, loving the way it would send shivers down your spine or make you sink into his embrace.
•••••••••••••••

What he likes about you physically

Loki likes your nose. He likes how it scrunches up when your confused or how it annoys you when he 'boop's it.
•••••••••••••••

First 'I Love You'

You and Loki were in your apartment, laying on the floor of the first you two had built. Your hands were interlocked and you two were looking in each other's eyes while talking about funny childhood stories. You were laughing about his stories with Thor and their childish disputes when he leaned in for a kiss, slightly being on top of you. You giggled as he pressed a kiss to your neck and settled himself, sighing contently. You ran your hands through his hair when you heard a murmur come from him.

"What?"

"I," He kissed your shoulder, "love," your jaw, "you," and he placed his lips on yours.

You pulled back and smiled, wide eyed, "I love you too."
•••••••••••••••

What they do when they get jealous.

When Loki gets jealous he'll usually start talking about how he is the Loki that does whatever he wants. When that doesn't work, he'll just kiss you and let you continue the conversation, but he won't leave.
•••••••••••••••

They accidentally hurt you

You were watching Loki practice his magic from afar. He had forgotten you were there so he just started shooting his magic at random places, laughing as he did so. You laughed too, scaring him and causing him to shoot a ray in your direction. It landed on your leg, a searing pain going along with the burn. He quickly rushed to your side with worry in his eyes.

"Sorry! Sorry (Y/N)! I'm so sorry," You nodded, not really wanting to speak because it would probably just come out as a cry of pain.

"(Y/N, I really am sorry, so sorry," he kept repeating and you forgave him, but he didn't forgive himself for a while.
•••••••••••••••

Nicknames

Loki calls you baby or honey. Short and sweet. Nothing to complicated. To annoy you he just purposefully mispronounces your name. It only happens when he's trying to get your attention.

You call Loki babe and honey. He likes it when you do so, so it's what you call him most. To annoy him you call him Elsa, since he is a frost giant and has magical ice powers.
•••••••••••••••

You wear his clothes (not really, it's his helmet)

You strode into your boyfriend's room, seeing that he wasn't even in there. You frowned but the found that his helmet was lying on the bed. You snickered and rubbed your hands together, as if yo were evil and then picked it up. After minutes of trying to put it through your head, you finally got it situated and started running around his room singing christmas songs and chanting 'I'm a reindeer!' After a while Loki stepped in and scared you when he started laughing.