10) Not So Secret Admirer

Start from the beginning

Jade walked towards her bathroom and closed the door, she undressed until she was completely naked. She twisted the taps in the right way to make the temperate of the water nice and warm.

She had this weird liking to the fact that she would sit on her toilet lid naked, as her bath was running and the steam from the hot water kept her nice and warm.

Jade flicked through her social media. She realized a while back that social media wasn't the way it was, people who she had a few years ago were much more mature now. Instead of posting Instagram pictures of 'bad bitches', 'weed' or selfies, they were now posting pictures of their family and children.

Jade checked to see if her bath was ready and decided to just get in anyway, she slipped one foot in to test the temperature, once she was satisfied with it she slipped her her whole body in.

She bit her bottom lip as her muscles relaxed and her body loosened up once she layed down in the bath.

She wanted to forget everything that happened today.

Jade sighed to herself as she wished she could go back in time and reject Ryan before everything got out of hand, she regretted having sex with him.

But he was the one man out of the two men she has slept with her whole entire life to actually make her feel good, she didn't feel like they had only met a few days before that, she felt like they were partners and they were in love.

Ryan caressed her body as he showed it the right attention, and fulfilled her every need.

Jade wanted to deny the fact that her body definitely reacted to most things that Ryan did, he was a gorgeous man with intimidation radiating off of him.

He had a way of words, and knew how to get a woman's knees weak.

It was just a shame that he had to go and ruin everything, if Ryan had reacted maturely and... normally at what Jade said the morning after they had sex, then Jade may have reconsidered something.

But he had to go mess it up and it showed the real Ryan that was hiding.

Suddenly Jade's phone rang, and she jumped making the water thrash around and slip out of the bath slightly.

She looked at her phone and saw it wasn't a saved number, but this didn't know if it was Ryan since she deleted his number and chats the second she got home.

Jade hesitantly slid her finger to the side on iPhone to answer, ''Hello?'' Jade had only answered knowing that it can be her work calling.

''I would advise you to tell your friend to stop what she's about to do.'' The call ended.

Jade threw her body up in fear at the thought of Chloe getting hurt, she wrapped her wet body with her towel and threw the door open roughly as she rushed towards her bedroom.

''Chloe?! Are you okay?'' She yelled, once she entered her bedroom she saw Chloe on her knees near her bed with a decorated cardboard box with a colorful bow at the top.

''What's that?'' Jade pointed to the box, her voice shaky.

''I don't know, I thought you would know. I dropped the remote on the floor and accidentally kicked it under the bed once I tried to get it, and then I saw this. I didn't want to open it in case it was something personal or something, and it's not my business.'' Chloe explained, and Jade sat on her bed.

The cool breeze going through her home hit her skin and goosebumps appears up and down her arms as her skin became cold from the lack of material on her skin.

''Ryan just called me and said 'I would advise you to tell your friend to stop what she's about to do.' Meaning he's been in my house and placed cameras. He wouldn't of known what you were doing if he wasn't watching.''