"I'm sorry about what I said earlier but it's not fair to me or Willow."

"I know it's not." I almost yell.

He sighs and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me but I don't hug him back.

I try to act like I don't care that he's hugging me or showing me affection but I do care and we both know it.

"Katniss, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an ass but you're frustrating me. You and Willow mean the world to me but Willow can't take care of herself. I can't just worry about you all the time anymore and I'm struggling with that. It's destroying me to see you act this way but I can't just run to you like I have in the past. Willow needs us."

I look up at him with sad eyes, "Maybe a piece of me is jealous of her which is the most pathetic thing."

"Katniss, we've spent the past four years together and we've just worried about each other. We've never really been in a situation where someone else is more important than the other. I don't expect it to be normal for awhile but she's more important than me and she's more important than you. I'm not saying we aren't important but she is priority now."

He's right.

It's no different than what I told him when I found out I was pregnant.

How Willow was priority over us and that's just how it should be.

"Remember? A part of me and a part of you and shouldn't two important people put into one be the most important to those two? Respecting that piece of yourself in her and that piece of me?" He says and it makes me feel worse.

I nod my head, "I'm sorry. I'm trying to balance it all and I want to take care of you both but sometimes you don't let me. It's frustrating because you say we are a team but it feels like you do everything."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I truly don't mean to make you feel that way. I just know how hard you worked and all the pain you went through. I just want you to know that I can handle being a father. I want to be able to show you that I appreciate your sacrifices."

I look up at him.

"I know you can handle it but I can handle being a mother. I know you don't try to make it seem this way but it makes it feel like you doubt my efforts."

Peeta frowns, "That is the furthest thing from what I want you to feel. I want you to feel appreciated, not useless."

"I know."

"Katniss, I'm so sorry. I really am."

"I just want you both to be happy and I'm not helping anything."

"You make us both happy but I promise I'm gonna start making you feel like a mother."

"What do you mean?"

He shrugs, "I'm going to let us work as a team because I didn't realize until now, that I haven't really been a team player."

"You've been more than a team player. You're doing everything you can and I appreciate that but I wanna play too." I explain.

"I promise I'm going to do better from now on but I want you to still go to the doctor just to make sure nothing else is going on." He tells me.

"I don't want to go to the damn doctor, Peeta."

"Our promise." He says.

I groan, "We've made so many damn promises, I don't even remember half of them."

"Katniss, our promise about each other's health or well-being? I think you need to go to the doctor, baby. This isn't heathy what you're feeling."