Twenty Nine

It's been a really long but amazing six days with Oliver. Today Harry is coming back home and I really can not wait for him to see his son out of the NICU. I was awoken at six to Oliver crying, I turned off the baby monitor in my room and walked quickly to his.

"Shhh." I said lifting Finn out of his crib.

I brought him to the kitchen and got a bottle ready, I stuck the bottle in his mouth to silence him. When he finished it I changed his diaper and grabbed a baby blanket. I laid the blanket across my shoulder and burped him lightly. Harry was supposed to be here at eight in the morning. I was definitely nervous but excited. I turned the television on and watched a gossip show. The two hosts began talking about Kim Kardashian, And Kylie Jenner.

"Stay tuned to find out what heartthrob Harry Styles did over his little break!"

I smiled I knew this was about Finnley. Maybe my baby's cute pictures will pop up on screen. Finn was so sweet, he was definitely very long but not very heavy. He really was going to look like Harry when he get's older. The show came back on and my eyes left Finn's and straight to the television.

"Harry Styles is a daddy! Of course you know it's been a huge scandal for like ever! Some people didn't believe it, but when this girl had the baby everything changed!"

Pictures that Harry posted came across the television. First was my baby bump, then it was just Finnley, then it was me holding Finnley but my hair covered my face, then Harry holding Finn, and finally Harry, Finn and I. This last one my complete face showed I was nervous.

"Is Harry over being a dad from rumored clubbing for the past seven nights?" One host asked.

"He even brought girls back to his hotel room! Let's not make another mistake Mr. Styles... Protection prevents this!" The two of them laughed but I was far from amused. Photos of Harry in clubs, and with girls danced across the screen. It really made me sick to my stomach.

"Wow Finn your daddy isn't very good."

Finn began crying which meant I had to change his diaper. I was exhausted I had to get up every two hours to Finn screaming for a bottle. All babies do is eat, sleep, and poop. I can't wait until he gets a bit older and can run around and talk.

"Shhh I'm going." I said to Finn as he screamed in my ear. I laid him on his bedroom floor and quickly changed his poopy diaper. "That's disgusting." I said when I finished his diaper.

I threw the old one out and laid Finn in his bassinet. Boy oh boy was Harry gonna get a mouthful when he came over.

<>

It was now nine o'clock and still nothing from Harry. He was a no show I thought I wanted to cry but what was there to cry about? Harry chose to party, Harry chose to be with girls instead of his son!

I picked up my baby and went straight into his room. I dressed him in a white undershirt, then a red long sleeve shirt, and finally black overalls. I slipped on little converse shoes and kissed his head.

"Mommy needs some coffee." I said standing up.

I placed him in his car seat, buckled up my wide awake baby and then went out to the escalade. I drove for a bit, I went to the little coffee shop Harry always brought me to. I didn't really like the coffee but maybe I'll try something else here instead. I went inside and ordered a green tea, I didn't stay though.

I was definitely mad at Harry how could he not even call to say he wasn't going to be able to make it. I texted him before driving away.

Texts:
Me: Nice job being a loser for a dad! Sad to see you hanging out with girls rather than your own son!

I drove away angry at him. How would he be able to explain this to me? I went to the apartment and waddled back to my room holding Oliver's car seat and a tea.

"How come you didn't get me one?" I heard a British accent ring out.

I looked at the couch and saw Harry sitting there smiling. I couldn't help myself but smile, I brought Finn straight to Harry.

"I thought you weren't going to show up." I admitted.

"Oh I know... That text stated it all." He smirked.

"Why did you go out to clubs with girls?"

Harry laughed, "those are from like a year ago... They just want to have drama to make me look like a shitty dad."

"Oh... Sorry."

"It's fine... Anyways I was thinking."

"About what?" I asked nervous.

"About us... I never wanted to have a baby this young, and not married. So what do you say being my girlfriend?"

I blushed madly, "really?"

"Yeah." He smiled kissing the top of Finn's head.

"Well I'd love to." I blushed absolutely excited, happy, and everything in between.

"Alright that settles it." He smirked.

Harry Styles is my boyfriend! Not anyone else's I was more happy that Finn would grow up having his parents in a relationship rather than just friends.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Comment, vote, share, follow