Nine

The truck stopped I hopped out and sprinted for my room. I ran through the house and up the staircase until I got to my room. I locked the door shut so mom couldn't get to me. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling breathing heavily. I am getting an abortion I thought to myself, I will never see the child that is inside of me. I will never hold the baby, or kiss it goodnight, instead I will do what I think is right because I'm being pressured into doing so. I didn't know if getting an abortion was the right thing, in fact I don't even know what' she right thing anymore. I knew I had to tell Harry but I wasn't sure how... I'm not allowed to meet up with him, and mom blocked his number. I took my phone out of my pocket and stared at it. Fuck it I thought unlocking the device. I swiftly unblocked Harry's number my heart racing, if my mom found out about this I would be in a lot more trouble than I already am in. I called Harry it rang a few times and then he answered. I didn't prepare myself for what I was going to say! I started to panic.

"Well well well..." Harry said when he answered, "I was wondering why a little someone wasn't answering my call's and text's."

"My mom blocked you I'm sorry..."

"Oh..." Harry said, "what's up?"

"A lot..." I said and took a deep breath, "Harry I have something I need to let you know about..."

"Okay."

"I'm pregnant..."

He didn't reply, the other line went silent. Did he fucking hang up on me!? I pulled my phone off of my ear angered, I looked at it but he was still there. I put the phone back up to my ear, and just in time too.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... The nurse at my school made me take a test."

"Are you sure it's mine?"

When he said those words my heart stopped and my jaw dropped. How dare he say that! Does he think I go around sleeping with guys!?

"Yes." I said stiffly, "it is yours..."

"Like you're 100% sure?"

"Yes fuck Harry!" I said loudly.

"I'm sorry..." He said, "it's just you'll need to get a DNA test done when you have the baby... It's not good for the image of the band..."

Everything is about that fucking band I thought. I shook my head, "I'm not having the baby."

Harry paused on the other end, "why?"

"Because my mother said if I don't get an abortion she's kicking me out." My eyes started tearing up but I batted them hard to stop myself from crying.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied my voice stiff.

"No." Harry said, "don't get an abortion." I could tell by the way he was talking he was very serious.

"What am I going to do if I don't!? Live on the street?"

"No." Harry said, "I'll pay for you to live in an apartment."

I laughed, "no."

"Yes, Brie I don't want to loose this baby."

I didn't know what to say to him. I was considering the kind offer of him paying for me to live in an apartment... But then again Oliver would be living at the house all alone with my evil mother.

<><><><><><><><><>
Comment, vote, share, follow
Short chapter I know!
Should Brie take Harry's offer with the apartment!? Comment!