Four

My alarm clock awoken me with a jolt, I sat up slowly grabbing at my phone and shutting it off. I felt like complete shit. My stomach ached, my head was throbbing, and most of all I was exauhsted. I noticed I was thirty minuets late waking up and that instantly got my body moving. I threw off my clothes and settled with a plain black t-shirt with a low v-neck. Mom wouldn't let me wear this shirt out of the house so I'd have to cover it with a sweater. I grabbed some black leggings and a grey hoodie and put them on. I didn't want to even look at food because I knew the second I digested it, it would come right back up.

"BRIE!" I heard moms voice shriek.

I drew in a deep breath before being confronted with her. I grabbed my door knob the coldness of it made me feel a bit more aware of myself but hardly not as much. I slipped into the bathroom and tied my hair into a messy bun and didn't bother with make up. I went downstairs Oliver was humming as he ate Rice Krispies and mom was sitting right next to him.

"You sure were sleeping lots last night." Mom told me.

"Huh?" I asked looking over to her.

"Your door was closed since seven... You must have been super tired." She said in one of the fakest voices she could ever pull. She knew that I snuck out to that party.

"Yeah..." I said, "I'm going to the bus now." I told her grabbing my pink school bag yawning.

"Mmhm." Mom said glaring at me.

I got out of the house as fast as I could, I was ten minuets early for the bus but I didn't mind. I pulled out my iPhone and checked my text messages. Harry had texted me twice yesterday while I was sleeping. One said hey, and the other asked when I was free. I replied with I don't know. I then put my phone away as I heard the bus rolling down the dirt road. I hopped onto the empty school bus and sat at the back. The bus rolled away and picked up other students along the way. I slept for the whole twenty minute bus ride. I was woken up by the most annoying guy at school, Sam. He was your average nerd but he liked to annoy any person he got the chance to talk to.

"Brie." He said shaking me awake.

When I realized it was Sam I was disgusted that he even touched me, "ew." I said by accident.

"Why are you sleeping? Rough night?"

"Umm... What's that supposed to mean?"

"I heard about how you looked at Josh all night at the party... Did he pay you to you know..."

"Um Sam if you're talking about me having sex with Josh you are so wrong."

He laughed, "how much do you charge a night?"

I felt violated and slapped him across the face before stomping off the bus. I couldn't believe Sam and his disgusting mind. I walked through the hallways people from the party staring at me and whispering to their friends about all the shots I did with Josh. I didn't mind the attention, in fact I kind of liked people talking about me. I opened up my locker placing my bag inside, I took out my binder and closed it up. Ferns small body popped up in front of me with a smile from ear to ear.

"Woah." She said wiping the smile off her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You look really tired." She said putting emphasis on really.

"Well I am." I replied yawning.

"So I heard you went to the party." She smirked as we walked to our first class that we both had together which was French.

"Yeah." I said, "were you there."

"Yup." She said with a huge smirk on her face.

"I couldn't find you anywhere."