A New Life (Robert Downey Jr Fan Fic)

So my name is Taylor, Taylor Sage Prap to be exact, and since you dont know me, Im going to tell you a bit about myself and my past.
Im an only child, I live with my mother, Nicole Peyton Prap, and my father past a year ago.
It was a cold, winters night, my father was rushing to my grandmothers house because shes just been robbed. The roads are all black ice, but my father was only concerned about my grandmother. He was driving as fast as he could, the the light ahead of him turned red, he slammed on his brakes but there was no use, he slid and another car crashed into his, killing both.
So thats what happened to my father, and no, my mother isnt dating because she feels its wrong. Anyways a little more about me, im thirteen years old, ill be fourteen march 11th. I dont dress like normal girls, so i guess you would call me a tomboy. I absolutely love animals, movies, writing, technology, and especially, food. No im not fat, but im not unhealthy skinny. I dont read much, unless im forced. I have a lot of friends in my life, but only one best friend. Her name is Aaron Rose Ackerman. We have to see eachother at least once a week. Anyways, thats all i can think of besides that we live in L.A. And yes, im used to seeing some actors here and there, but i dont bother to go to them and ask about them. Im just not that kind of person. Oh wait, i also have shorter, dark brown hair with caramel highlights, chocolaty brown eyes, perfectly straight teeth (because of braces)  and a tiny bit muscular in the arms and legs.
My mom, however, is shorter than me, has long dark hair, same brown eyes, dresses girly, more muscular than me, and her teeth, not so perfect. But she doesnt look bad, most people mistake us for sisters.
My dad was really different though. He was tall, muscular, had eyes that matched the color of his shirt except brown, didnt have much hair, a lot of tatoos, and his teeth werent perfect, but normal.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sorry, i needed to put in an intro to tell the story. I promise Robert will come in very shortly! I hope you like it, i have a lot of ideas for coming up chapters!