"Shit! Fuck Harry." Ethan cursed running a hand through his blond hair and looking at the rest angrily. They stayed there for a while when...

"Who is there?" a deep voice asked making all of them freeze.

"They are awake, shit, let's go." Franco, one of the other members, said panicked. Harry nodded his head gazing at the floor where the shattered pieces of glass were lying.

"Yeah, he's right let's go Ethan." Harry finally spoke as the lights in the house turned on meaning that the family was awake. Ethan shook his head and quickly took the gun that he had hidden inside his jacket.

"No, I am not leaving. You can go if you want, cowards." Ethan hissed. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"You said we were only going to scare them." Franco said angrily.

"Who the hell is there?" the same male voice was heard again, this time he was closer.

"Fucking hell, let's go boys." one of the other boys said running away from them and Franco followed him out from the kitchen door. It was only Harry and Ethan now inside the kitchen. Harry grabbed Ethan's wrist and pushed his hand down.

"What are you doing, let's just go. Listen to me." he said trying to convince him.

"Shut up Harry, plan changed. You can leave." Ethan yelled, the door in the kitchen opened slowly and Harry was quick to pull Ethan with him behind the wall.