Chapter 18

~LILAC'S POV~
It's been weeks and we're still on the road. I've healed up a bit, but pain and grief comes from everyone.

Carol helped us out of Terminus and she was with Tyreese and Judith. Tyreese, Gareth and Beth all died, leaving Maggie & Sasha broken.

Noah, Beth's friend, tells us about a place called Alexandria. It's a safe-zone and to be honest, I'm a little wary.
What if it's just another Woodbury??
_________

Soon enough where arriving at the gates of Alexandria. I clutch Carl's hand as we walk in and observe our new surroundings.

Normal looking people come out and stare at us like where fish out of the water. I guess we are.

Our group's introduced to the people and we hand over out weapons.

There's no kids as far as I can see, but I ignore it and walk up to the house I have to share with Rick, Carl & Judith.

Rick get's a haircut and shaves his beard making it weird because I'm so used to seeing him with a beard.

I walk up to Carl's room and see him sitting on the bed. "Hey," I lean against the doorway.

"Hi Lilac." He glances up at me then the ceiling. "I heard Jessie talking to your dad about her son. He's your age." I walk over and sit next to him.

"You should go talk to him." I pick Carl's hand up and hand it gently. "Do you trust this place?" He asks looking up into my eyes.

"I don't know....yet." I say quietly. "Me either." He pauses "Lilac, do you remember what I told you before we went into Terminus?" His hand tightens on mine.

"Of course. Why?" I question curiously. "I-it's still the same. But I need you and what you give me, no one else can do." His hands cradle my face.

"I need you too, Carl. More than ever, and your not allowed to die. Because if you die, part of my heart will too." I lean back and we lay on the bed together.

"I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I reply. And this time I mean it,

So I wanted to make this story have a love triangle! Should it be like Ansel vs Carl, or Ron vs Carl? Comment what you think should happen and remember to vote 💙