Chapter 10

Carl and I pack up our stuff and then leave to go back to the prison.
Hours laters we turn up at the prison entrance. Rick is up on the guard tower keeping watch. He sees us and runs down, yelling for Maggie to open the gates. When we are inside the prison, Carl and I hand Beth the formula. She smiles at us and goes to feed Judith.
Hershel looks at my cut on my forehead and then refreshes the bandage. "Nothing to bad." He smiles and limps away.
After that I go to my cell and sit on the top bunk. I'm exhausted and hungry and dehydrated all at the same time. But I'm still thinking about the kiss. I like Carl a lot but I don't think he likes me. I sigh in annoyance and close my eyes.

>CARL'S P.O.V<
I walk in to my cell and I see Lilac. She's asleep on the top bunk. She looks wrecked. Her shirt's torn, her lips are cracked and her face is sunburnt. Her hair is in a braid and loose bits are coming out. Even though she's been through shit today, she's still beautiful. I quietly get into my bunk and fall asleep.

| Hope you guys liked this chapter! I know I didn't update this for a while but I'll try my hardest to get a new chapter up every day or so! Remember to comment and vote ❤️