Chapter 5

We arrive at a small, trashed town and we all get out of the car. Rock goes with Daryl and I am protected by Maggie. She asks me questions until eventually she knows more than the rest of the group. "Do you still have siblings? Parents?" I ask as we go into a small pharmacy.  "Beth and my dad. My dad's Hershel, the man with one leg." She opens her backpack and puts bandages into it. "Beth's the blonde one?" Maggie nods. She asks me to go over and get some pain decreases. I nod and walk over to that section. Suddenly a walker gel tabs me and I dal over. The walk tries to bit me and I squirm and wriggle, desperately trying to get away. "MAGGIE!" I scream. Maggie runs over and pulls the walker off me. The walker is sprawled on the floor stuck under a shelf. I get up, dust my self off and look over at Maggie. She goes to kill it, but I stop her. If I want them to trust me, I've got to show them that I'll have their back. I take the knife and kneel down. The walker reaches out to me, but I'm just out of it's reach. I raise the knife and stab it, right through the forehead. I hand the knife back to Maggie and she says, "Not many kids could do that."
I look at the dead walker. "I guess I learnt."

Please comment your opinion and vote! I'm really sorry I took a while to update, it's just I have like 4 fanfics I'm writing 😂 So yeah, if I don't update soon it's probably cause I'm a bit busy.