Chapter 13

Apocalypse - Chapter 13

🚨explicit content🚨

>LILAC'S POV<
That night I was so wrecked and tired, Carl and I talked about lots of things. His life before, my life. Eventually I told him about my abusive dad. I talked about how he used to beat me to the point where so was too scared to even sleep at night. Carl hugged me and said, "Don't worry, I'll always be there for you." He told me that he would come up to bed in a minute, so I went up and sat on the edge of the bed. It was freezing. Luckily enough the house had the smallest amount of electricity. It was only enough to power the lights, but we never turned them on because it exposed up. I only really keep the lamp next to my bed on.
Five minutes later, Carl came in. I look up as he came over. I hugged him resting my head of his waist. His hand ran down my back sending tingles down my spine and leaving butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly Carl puts my face in his hands and kisses me. I kiss him back and he wraps his hands around me, pushing me onto the bed. We make out until eventually Carl's hands creep up my shirt. "No." I murmur into his lips. He pulls back and looks at me sorta asking why. "I haven't ever..." I gulp. Carl nods and says, "Me either."
We slowly lean together and press each other's lips against each other. Then Carl's takes my shirt off, un strapping my bra. I pull of his t shirt and then grab the protection. Then he goes on top of me and puts his full length into me. At first it's painful, but then I moan and Carl does the same. He pulls out and lies next to me, cradling my head. He bends down and pecks me on the lips. "I love you, Lilac." Carl Whispers. "I love you too, Mr.Grimes." and we both start laughing.

~~~
>Carls POV<
The night was fine until I was dragged out of bed. I gasped, but the person shoved fabric into my mouth and pulled my out of the house. They pushed me until I didn't know where I was. I started stressing about Lilac, what if she was hurt? What if she was dead? What if she had turned...I forced the images out of my head and then quietly pulled a knife from my waistband. Then I turned around at lightning speed and threw the knife directly at my opponent. I heard a groan, which is good. I hit my target. I scramble forward and push my predator to the ground and locking them in place. I kick my boot out and pull the knife towards me. I press the blades edge to the persons throat and whisper yell, "Who the fuck are you?!"
I pull of their full-face beanie to see a boy my age. He's got shaggy brown hair with blond high lights, green eyes and dirty clothes. He whimpers and closes his eyes expecting the worst. I push off him and shoot him a glare. "Who are you?" I repeat with a calmer tone. "A-Ansel." He stutterers. After a war in my head of my decision, I finally put my knife down and trust him. "I'm Carl Grimes." the boy nods and wipes dirt off his face. "Why did you drag me out here?" I pressure. Ansel goes onto explain how he thought I was someone bad etc etc. I nodded along until eventually I had to shut him up. "Come with me, you can stay with me and my......." I pause. "Girlfriend?" Ansel suggests. "Friend." I settle on.

Do you guys ship Carlac? Comment if you ship them and tell me do you think Ansel is good or bad! Remember to vote too ❤️