"Anastasia--"

"Please, Michael, just leave." She begged, staring down at the floor.

He rubbed his lips together and kissed her forehead then walked out of the house.

When he got into his car, he banged his hands on the steering wheel as the tears began to roll down his cheeks.

***

Three weeks later, Anastasia was in her kitchen drinking a bottle of wine when there was a knock on the door.

She threw her head back and groaned annoyed then walked out of her kitchen to go answer it.

When she opened her door, she did a short laugh when she saw who it was.

"What a pleasant surprise." She giggled and he smiled a confused smile at her."What--" She hiccups."What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I came to speak to you about Ariel." Michael said.

"Or you just came to see me because you looooooooove me." She giggled, stumbling a bit.

"Anastasia, what's the matter with y--" He stopped and sighed."Are you drunk?"

She rolled her eyes."No, I'm Anastasia, fucking idiot."

She turned around and walked away from him and he chuckled, following after her."Yeah, you are drunk."

She goes into the kitchen and was about to pour herself another glass of wine when he took the bottle of wine out of her hand.

"I think you've had enough, Anastasia." He said and she glared at him.

"I think you've lost your mind for touching my wine." She said then giggled to herself."That rhymed."

He shook his head and smiled at her."How have you been?"

She rolled her eyes and poured herself a glass of water."I thought you came here to talk to me about Ariel."

"I did, I just want to know how have you been."

"Like you actually care." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"I do."

She looked at him then set the glass down on the kitchen Island."I've been busy working on my music and--"

"I asked how have you been, Anastasia, meaning, how are you doing?"

"Well excuse me, I'm doing great." She said then took a few sips from her glass of water.

He nodded, staring at her."Aren't you gonna ask how have I been doing?"

"Why? I don't care." She giggled.

"That's rude."

She rolled her eyes."What is it you wanted to talk to me about Ariel?"

"Well, I've got some good news and some bad news."

"Good news first." Anastasia said, trying her hardest not to get lost into Michael's eyes.

"Well........" He started off, nervously.

"I said, good news first, Michael." She said.

"I know."

"Then why'd you start off with, well........" She mocked him.

"Because I'm nervous about how you're gonna take it."

"It's good news, meaning, it's good. You should be worried about the bad news."

"No, you should be worried about the bad news." He mumbled to himself then looked at her."Alright the good news is, Ariel will be staying over at Neverland, for a month."

"What?!" Anastasia squeaked with excitement."Really?! Oh my God! What-how-when--"

"Breathe." He chuckled."Breathe, Anastasia."

She breathes in and out then asks him."How did you manage to get her to visit for a whole month?"

"Did you forget, I'm Michael Jackson." He winks at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, I don't care how. I'm just so happy she can be with us for a month. What's the bad news?" She smiled big as Michael gets lost in her eyes.

"Huh?"

"What was the bad news?" She asked again.

"Oh, um, the bad news, right." He clears his throat."Well, you know how I said, she's staying over at Neverland for a month?" He asked her and she nods."Um, I was thinking, maybe it will be a good--no great idea, if you come and stay at Neverland while she's there. You know, so you won't get tired of moving back and forth from your house to Neverland."

Her smile drops."What?"

"If you think about it for a second, it doesn't sound so bad--"

"You want me to come live with you and Lisa?" She said.

"Only for a month while Ariel's visiting." He quickly said.

"Michael, I couldn't even last a day with Lisa, let alone a month."

"What could go wrong?"

She scoffed."Do you even hear yourself?"

"Please, Anastasia?"

She placed her hands on the island then closed her eyes and sighed."Michael, I don't--"

"Don't do it for me, do it for Ariel."

She looked at him then threw her head back and groaned."Fine!"

Michael smiled wide."Yes! I promise Anastasia it'll be fun."

"Yeah-yeah-yeah, but don't say I didn't warn you when all hell breaks loose." She said then snatched the bottle of wine from his hands and walked around him."God, I'm already regretting this." She mumbled before taking a long sip from the bottle.