[Eight]

A/N: SO I MIGHT'VE WRITTEN THIS IN-BETWEEN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GAMES. JUST SAYING. BUT I WAS FEELING INSPIRED AND THEN I GOT INVITED TO PLAY. SO YEAH. ONTO THE STORY!

I broke apart from the kiss and looked into Aiden's eyes;

"We should get to class." he told me. I nodded and walked in front of him going towards the school. I went to my locker to grab my books and noticed Isaac waiting for me.

"So did my jealously plan work?" he asked.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you happy? Because I care about you?"

"Shouldn't you be warning me?"

"Something tells me you can take care of yourself." I gave him a smile, "come on let's get to class." he drug me behind him by my hand and we walked into class.

The day dragged on slowly and for the first time Aiden didn't come join me in the art room at lunch. Which was a relief because I actually really needed to work on a painting, but it also made me think about what he is up to.

At the end of the day, I was sitting in English class behind Scott, ignoring them while they talked to each other. Up until they both turned around and looked at me, when I felt their eyes on me, I looked up from what I'd been doing and looked at them.

"What now?"

"We need you to distract Aiden, so we can talk to Ethan." I groaned, but nodded. After class had ended, I waited for Aiden where I knew he would pass by. I had the locker room door open with the heel of my foot and when he passed I pulled him in and then pulled him into an equipment room. Instantly I attached my lips to his and pushed him down onto the desk, I laced my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer.

"What's the look for?"

"Nothing. You've been avoiding me all day since the woods.."

"So? I'm still processing the fact that you killed Boyd."

"I told you, I didn't have a choice."

"I thought you were all alphas."

"You know its not a Democratic as it sounds. And if you're thinking I should be all filled with remorse, try and remember Derek killed Ennis."

"So it's his turn to kill someone now. Is that it?"

"Maybe. Maybe it's like the time Derek was teaching you to fight and Boyd almost killed you.. and Derek broke a rib.." I glared at him. I heard scratching of the glass and looked over at the door.

"What the hell?"

"Derek." Aiden opened the supply closet door, "Derek?"

"Aiden, stop, please." I tried to pull him back.

"I'm right here, Derek."

"I am not afraid to blast you."

"You want a fight, Derek? Come and get me." Cora started to attack Aiden, causing me to jump back. Aiden grabbed her and threw her against the wall by the sinks. He picked up a weight and carried it over to Cora, he hit her in the head and she dropped back down to the ground. I created a ball of light in my hand;

"Aiden, stop! Stop! Stop" I blasted him and he flew back. I dropped down to Cora and looked at her. Ethan ran in with Scott and Stiles.

"You can't do this!"

"She came at me!"

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." I looked up at Aiden and he looked at me, "come on." Ethan led Aiden out of the room.