{Twenty-One}

We were all at the Police Station, they were waiting to take our statement. I held onto Lydia's hand, my knee was bouncing up and down. I was terrified. Yes, we took out two Oni, but we had lost a member of our pack, Allison. Who else will we loose in this war we are fighting?

"Can you remember anything else? Anything at all? Bliss?" I looked up at Parrish, my vision clouded by tears. I was in the Sheriff's office, he took my hand and bite down on my lip.

"I'm sorry, it just happened so fast." 

"Parrish, why don't you take her home?"

"Sure, Sheriff." Parrish took my hand and lead me out of the office.

"Bliss!" I looked over and saw both Callum and Aiden completely healed from the last time I saw them. I ran into Aiden's arms and he wrapped his tightly around my body. I then did the same to Callum.

"They can take me home, thank you Jordan."

"No problem. Talk to you later, Bliss. I'm really sorry about your friend."

"Thank you." I gave him a warm smile and went outside and got into the car. 

"Bliss, I think you should come with us. We are going to get Lydia too." Aiden said

"No."

"Bliss, I think it's smart."

"I'm not going to run and hide. I will fight with my friends, with my pack. And you should do the same." I told him.

"That is exactly what Derek told you would happen." my brother mentioned to Aiden.

"Where are we going?"

"The school, we are meeting everyone there." I nodded and my hand reached back and found Aiden's. When we got to the school, I noticed Ethan and Derek walking over to.

"Did you bring us a present?" I heard Stiles' voice and he had two Oni behind him. Derek set down the Triskele.

"I brought two." we came out of the shadows. The werewolves were transformed, ready for a fight while I produced some light.

"I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pac of former Alphas, a beta, and a Fae. It's a little sad, isn't it?"

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." we all went into attack mode and I began to throw my light around. 

"Where the hell are they?" Aiden asked from beside me.

"The jeep's here. They have to be somewhere."

"In the school!" I told them.

"You have to get on the box!" Derek said, "someone get on the box!" another Oni came.

"I hate ninjas." Aiden said, growling and we walked towards the Oni, "we can't do this, we can't beat them."

"Take the box. We'll hold them off!" Ethan said to Aiden and I. I noticed an arrow go flying and looked over at Chris, the Oni exploded.

"What was that?"

"Silver."

"Isaac, the box. Get the triskele box to Scott!" we continue to fight the Oni that remained.

"Get the arrow. It's the last one." I grabbed it and ran towards the Oni, I stabbed him with it, and just as he began to die, I noticed that Aiden was standing protectively in front of me with the katana sticking out of his chest. 

"Aiden!" I gasped. I walked around to face him, I saw the blood dripping from his mouth and he pulled out the katana. I brought him into my arms and down to the ground, "you, you broke your promise."

"It's because I love you." he whispered. I noticed Ethan running over and he crouched down beside us, "does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?"

"Yeah." Aiden lets out a shaky breath, "it's okay."

"Bliss, I love you. Don't go back to the shadows. You belong out in the open." he ran his hair done my curls and I looked into his eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek while Ethan rested his forehead against his twins, and I let the two brothers have their final moment together. I went into the arms of my own twin and held onto his body. Once Ethan stood, I ran into his arms to comfort him. I may have lost my first love, but he lost his brother. We let go of each other and I looked over at my brother. It was chaos, my thoughts as well as the others were all over the place.

"Rowan." I whispered, a bright light filled the dark skies and I noticed Rowan standing there.

"Your majesty." he bowed to me and I looked up at him, "what causes the tears My Queen?"

"Bliss, who is this?" Derek questioned.

"I am in command of Queen Bliss', army, Sir Derek Hale."

"Queen?"

"Yes, Lady Bliss is Queen of the Faeries. She is the only Fae-bearing daughter to the Late Queen Raena. Are you wanting to go home, my Queen?" 

"I want to know, everything about me. I will not be staying." 

"Yes, My Queen." he took my hand.

"Bliss?" Callum asked.

"I'll be back soon."

A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS SO SHORT. THIS IS PROBABLY THE SHORTEST THING I'VE WRITTEN. IT'S LESS THAN A THOUSAND WORDS. SO I'M SORRY. I BEGAN BAWLING WHILE WRITING THIS. ESPECIALLY WHEN AIDEN DIED. BUT THE EPILOGUE IS NEXT, I'LL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SEQUEL HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. BUT I'M NOT OFF AGAIN UNTIL SUNDAY... SO MAYBE NOT.