[Six]

When I got into the hotel room I'd be sharing with Lydia and Allison I instantly fell back onto the bed, I picked up my phone when I felt it vibrating and held it in my hand staring at the name on the screen; Aiden. I sighed loudly, before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Bliss?"

"Obviously, you're the one who called me.."

"I know. I just didn't expect you to answer."

"Well I did. What do you want? I thought the thousands of texts you sent me that remained unanswered would give you a clue that I didn't really want to talk to you.."

"So you're mad.." I sat up and ran out of the hotel room.

"Are you fucking nuts?! Of course I'm mad!" I screamed into the phone.

"I know! And I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" I saw Isaac pop his head out of the room he and Boyd were staying in concern plastered his face.

"Yes, really sorry."

"Well you can take that sorry, and shove it so far up your ass. FUCK YOU!" I hung up the phone and huffed loudly, Isaac walked up to me. 

"I want to tell you that you're standing out here in a shirt and panties. You have no pants on.." I looked down and then back at Isaac. 

"I was too pissed to notice. But now I do, so goodbye." he tugged on my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay to admit you had feelings for him.."

"I feel like an idiot."

"You're." I slapped his arm playfully while pulling away. I opened our hotel room door and pulled Isaac inside. I walked over to my bag and pulled off the shirt I was wearing and put on a hoodie and then a pair of leggings. I pulled myself and Isaac onto the bed and he laid next to me, "it's alright though. You can probably have any guy you wanted. You have the pick of the litter."

"Pick of the litter? You act like I'm going dog hunting."

"Technically, werewolf hunting.."

"Ah so I have the pick of the pack is what you're saying.."

"Basically, yes. Beside Callum." I sat up with a start and pulled my hood over my head and groaned, "boys are stupid."

"I resent that statement! But I'm gonna check on Boyd. See you later?"

"Yeah sure." Isaac left and almost immediately afterwards Scott came in and went straight towards the bathroom, I heard Allison's voice asking about Lydia;

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for you?" I stood up and stood behind Scott.

"You found me... in the shower. Slightly naked, if you didn't notice."

"I've seen you naked before."

"Okay, well... remember, we're kind of not together anymore."

"We're still friends, right? We could just be closer friends. Maybe... it could even fix things between us." I gave Allison a confused look.

"Scott, are you okay?" I questioned, he turned to face me and gave me a confused look, before turning back to Allison.

"Yeah, I was, um... sorry, I don't remember." and he left really quickly. I went over to Allison.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah. That was weird."

"I'm gonna go check on Callum. I know he's staying in the room with Scott and Stiles. See if he's noticed anything." I left the room and went down the hall to where my brother's room was. I knocked on the door and he answered, I gave him a smile and he let me in, "hey. You alright?"