[Fifteen]

The next morning there was a soft knock on my door, I looked over at the clock on my bedside table and saw that it was seven in the morning.

"Bliss? You coming, honey?"

"No, daddy. I'm tired.."

"Okay, sweetie. Just this once."

"Thanks, daddy." I fell back asleep and when I woke up it was because my phone was going off, I grabbed it from the bed side table, "hello?"

"Where are you?" Aidan's voice rang through my ears and I sat up quickly and looked at my clock.

"Home? I'm so tired. I'll meet you guys at Scott's soon."

"Kira took our spark plugs.."

"I'll come pick you up. I still have paint all over my body.. I need to shower."

"We'll run there. Just hurry, we need to protect him."

"I know, Aiden. Meet you there soon." I rushed out of bed and went into the bathroom, I turned on the water and didn't wait for it to heat up, I screamed when the cold water hit my skin. I quickly washed the leftover paint off my body and washed my hair, it going back to its curly nature. Once finished I got out and quickly got dressed, throwing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I rushed outside and got into my car and drove towards Scott's house. When I got there, I knocked on the door continuously before he answered, Kira standing behind him.

"Come on in, Bliss." Scott said with a smile, "Aiden?"

"Yeah, but I was going to come anyways."

"Callum should be on his way." I gave him a smile before hugging Kira, "I was hoping I could talk to you.."

"Sure." I looked at her, Scott standing next to her.

"So you know when I was last at dinner and your mom said something about knowing a woman who could read minds, like I can?" she nodded.

"Raena, right?"

"Right. Turns out she's my mom.." Kira looked wide-eyed.

"My mom, knew your mom? A telepath."

"Not just a telepath, but a faery.."

"You're a faery?"

"Yes, I am. But I wanted to come over again soon and maybe ask her some questions.."

"Absolutely. Can you fly?"

"I'm a faery, not Tinkerbell."

"What's a Hufflepuff?" Scott asked staring at my shirt in confusion, "all those things are true, but what does Hufflepuff mean?"

"Seriously? Have you not seen Harry Potter?"

"No?"

"Oh my God! Scott, we are no longer friends.. protect yourself." he looked at me, "I'm kidding. But Hufflepuff is a house at Hogwarts. You need to see Harry Potter."

"Stiles says the same about Star Wars..." I scoffed at him and put a hand over my heart.

"My fandom heart cannot take the betrayal." I gasped dramatically and fell back onto the couch. Scott rolled his eyes and heard a noise. I produced a ball of light in my hand and stood protectively in front of Kira, ready to take on whoever was coming through the door. I quickly let the ball go when I saw Scott's father come through the door.

"What are you doing here? And why do you still have a key?" Scott asked, his father ignored us and walked past us, taking his computer and setting it on the table.