Bliss x Tony Stark One-Shot

Bliss sat in her studio apartment in New York. She was sitting at her easel and smiled at the finished painting before she heard a knock on her front door. She turned off the music she was listening to and went over to it. She looked through the peephole and didn't recognize the person on the other side.

"Ms. Finstock, we know you're in there. We don't mean harm." she opened the door and looked the a two men, getting a better look at who was on the other side.

"You're Captain America."

"Yes, your highness."

"I denounced the throne, so please call me Bliss." the blonde said with a smile, "how can I help you."

"I once found your file in SHIELDs database and I thought you'd like to be apart of our team." Steve Rogers told her.

"You want me to be in the Avengers?"

"Not exactly." they told her everything that had happened over the last few weeks while she had her keeping herself hidden in her apartment only going out to go to class. At the end of it she agreed to help them, missing the feeling of doing the right thing. She rode in the backseat of a small old Volkswagen Beetle and was smushed next to Bucky. Her long legs finding the confined space painful. She wore a dress with sunflowers on it and a pair of keds. She grabbed the hair tie off her wrist and put it into a braid that went over her shoulder so it wouldn't be in her face during the potential battle she was going into.

"So brainwashed?" she asked Bucky who only nodded, "that fucking sucks."

"You have no idea. What happened with your neck." she ran her fingers over the scars on her neck.

"Someone tried to sacrifice me...because I was a virgin." Sam turned around in his seat and looked at her, "I come from a messed up town guys. It was never ending. I finally left after I graduated, went back to help some friends with some amateur hunters and been in New York ever since."

"People hunted you?" Sam asked

"Some humans are scared of the Supernatural."

"People are scared of me too." Bucky said sadly, "can you move your seat up?" he asked Sam.

"No."

"I hate you." Bliss pulled out her phone and texted her brother to let him know where she was going to be if she didn't call by the end of the night.

"I've never been out of the United States before. Unless you count different realms." Steve finally got back into the car with their things and they went to meet other allies at the airport. They pulled into the parking garage and got out of the small car. Bliss stretched her muscles and readied herself, though she hoped she could avoid it. She was introduced to a few others that would be helping them.

"Don't die out there, your majesty." Steve said, "I'll give you the signal when we need you." she nodded and waited to be called, it was not even five minutes when they went out. She stood next to Bucky and produced a ball of light.

"You-" someone across from Bliss began to stumble over their words, "you approached the Queen." the twenty-one year old didn't recognize the person but she didn't often pay attention to things that were going on in the media.