[Seven]

When I woke up the next morning for school, I instantly went into the bathroom to shower and do something to tame my hair. Last night I'd spent most of the night with Danny after Ethan called me saying that he ingested mistletoe and his lung collapsed. I was beyond tired and I knew today was going to be hell, but I got up anyways. After I showered I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to catch a ride to school with Lydia. When I got into the car, she eyed me.

"What?"

"No-nothing. You look good."

"Thanks." I said simply, I put my head against the glass and closed my eyes. I sighed when Lydia parked the car and looked forward at the school. My lack of sleep is catching up to me and I was over it, but I got out of the car and walked into the school. I kept my head down and moved slowly to my locker, before I got there I felt a tug on my wrist and was pulled into a supply closet. I didn't need to look up to see who it was, I put my head on his chest and he rubbed my back.

"How are you?"

"Exhausted." Aiden pulled my chin up and forced me to look in his eyes, he gave me a small smile before engulfing me in a hug. 

"Should I meet you again in the art room for lunch?" I nodded into his chest, "good." the bell rang and he gave me a light kiss before he walked out of the supply closet. I sighed and left it a minute later. 

The classes before lunch were a blur and I found myself walking towards the art room listening to music. When I got there Aiden was already sitting at a table waiting for me. I sat beside him and dropped my head onto the table, he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked over to him;

"What?"

"So can I ask a favor?"

"Depends."

"Can you try to stay away from Derek's loft tonight?"

"Why?"

"Kali, is going after him."

"For killing Ennis, right?"

"Yes."

"Only if you do something for me."

"Of course. Anything."

"Take my virginity." he spit out the water he was drinking and looked at me, "is that a no?"

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

"You're acting like it's nothing special."

"When I was almost killed because of my lack of experience, it turned into nothing special. I want to do this.. with you."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes."

"Then, yes." I found myself smiling and kissed Aiden on the lips, he kissed me back instantly and pulled me closer to him. We just enjoyed each others company in the art room throughout the rest of lunch. It was during free period that I saw Aiden again; but this time was in another supply closet and we were kissing and the fire alarm went off.

"Aw, man. Where are you going?"

"It's a fire alarm.." I readjusted my shorts and looked up at him.

"When in high school has a fire alarm actually been a real fire?"

"That's exactly what two dumbass students said before getting burned alive. You first. Go." he left the supply closet and Cora came in.

"You really have awful taste in guys don't you..." I rolled my eyes, "come on Stiles and Lydia need your help." she dragged me out by my wrist and into the empty hallway.