Graduation

Holding his diploma in his hand, Francis smiled as he walked out of the school building for the last time in a long time. His two best buds walked out with him along with Kiku and his own trio. Their footsteps contributed to the rumble with the other now graduates, life now starts. And the Frenchman knew exactly who he is spending it with.

"Hey, hey lets go party now!" exclaimed Gilbert, "School is out and we can finally relax!"

"For a while at least Gil, some of us are going to college soon." said Antonio.

The albino rolled his eyes and nodded, "Yeah, I know I know. Just make sure to make time for your baby~"

Kimi flushed at the said statement; Antonio smile and set a hand on the others head, ruffling his hair. Feliciano beamed and looked up at the blond beside him, whispering something in his ear making the said blond move back and cover the Italian's mouth. Francis smiled as he watched his friends; he pulled out his phone and looked at the time. Arthur must be heading to his graduation ceremony, but a text won't hurt will it?

--I know you're at your ceremony, but I want to drop a text to say I love you. I won't be home to talk to you tonight because most certainly my friends will drag me out to party at Le Petit Château d'Eau, our usual hangout.--

"Franny! C'mon!"

The Frenchman looked up and smiled, fingers moving to add a few last words to his message.

--I'll see you soon mon cher.--

"Soon indeed." said Arthur.

A plot had been been forming in his head for a while. Now that he knew where Francis is going to be tonight his plan is going to be a success. Slipping his phone in his pocket he stood up when his name was announced. Arthur walked up on stage and was given his diploma. Smiling he went and joined the other graduates. The ceremony ending soon enough.

The first step out of the building as a graduate was a great relief. Arthur went ahead and made his way home as fast as he could, hoping that Allistor will comply to his request.

"I'll deal with mother and father later." he said to himself as he turned a corner home, "Right now I have a flight to catch."

The Frenchman smiled as he held his drink in his hand, his two other friends laughing along with him. It was 7:36 in the evening, the graduates enjoying their night out together. The light music in the background with the soft scent of coffee and bread, it was perfect. But....

"You told Arthur that you won't be home tonight, of course he understands." said Antonio.

"I know. But we're graduated. We all are and it's so tempting...." Francis said sighing.

As the trio was talking, a certain blond timidly walked towards the glowing, warm building. A shaky hand holding the handle to the door as he stood contemplating his future actions now. Breaths flowed from his lips as he pushed open the door, the small bell ringing alarming the workers. A step in and his heart began to pound, there he was just within his grasp. Sharp breaths quickening as he moved himself closer.

"Fran...Cis...." he said hesitantly.

The hairs on the back of Francis's neck rose as he froze in his seat; he was imagining it wasn't it. He missed Arthur so much that he can imagine the Brit's voice so...Realistically. Looking up at his friends, they were staring at something...At someone behind him. Slowly, he turned to see the one he was thinking of so dearly. His messy blond hair adorning his rounded face. Green eyes shining and admirably simple clothes on. And who can't forget those bushy eyebrows that framed him so well.

"Arthur..." trailed Francis.

"Francis."

Francis stood up, facing him. Their eyes connecting as the  mood of the cafe seemed to change. A few people glancing at the two, wondering what in the world was happening. Arthur took a step forward before Francis closed the space between them, arms wrapping around the smaller figure. The other wrapped his arms around Francis as well, face buried into the crook of his neck with his face reddening. Antonio and Gilbert smiled, giving cheers.

"Ouu~~ Look what we have here~~" cooed Gilbert, "It's Arthur!"

"Arthur~ Arthur~ The one we've been dying to meet!"

"Oh hush." mumbled Francis.

A smile crawled on Francis's face as he laughed softly. It was so good to be in Francis's arms, his warmth spreading over his back to his neck, up to the top of his head. The staring was nonexistent as everything around him was focused on the man in front of him. 

"What a surprise." said Francis.

"A return for your surprise...Just not as fancy."

"No. This is fancy enough Arthur." smiled Francis as he straightened himself up to looked at Arthur, "This is fancy enough."

"He's cuter than I thought." commented Gilbert.

"Don't be rude." Antonio said punching Gilbert lightly on the shoulder.

Francis smiled, holding Arthur's hand as he raced towards the door. His two friends confused as they watched the couple run off. Arthur stumbling a few before he matched up to Francis's pace; he too was just as confused as Antonio and Gilbert. Francis ran though; he ran down the street, around corners until they were in an empty area. He didn't even realize they ran up a flight of stairs.

"Francis what in the world." said Arthur as he panted heavily.

"Sorry, I just wanted some time with you alone." said Francis looking over at him panting as well.

Once the two caught their breath, they looked over at each other and laughed. Their technical first day free and it was already going so perfectly. Arthur  rubbed his eyes and leaned over the wall for support; Francis smiled as he looked over at the view of the night. The shining yellow, white and occasional red lights covered the city with a blur of warm sensation. They were just out of earshot of the noise of the city, the wind and themselves the only thing they could hear. The Brit looked over at Francis, but turned to look at the foreign city as well. The warm lights reflecting his eyes, both lights and eyes gleaming with amazement.

"Like the view?"

"Like it? it's fantastic, so beautiful." said Arthur as he smiled looking over the wall.

"It is isn't it. Although the country side of France is also wonderful too. No buildings in the way, noise to a minimum, you can lay in the grass and gaze up at the sky. Day or night."

Arthur smiled as he listened to Francis ramble on about his fatherland. France is really an amazing place, England is also. They both are amazing places. Anywhere he can think of is amazing. That's just how the world is.

"Arthur."

The way his name flowed from Francis's lips always made him shiver in no matter what context Francis was using it. He looked over to be faced with Francis's eyes, his own eyes widening for a split second. A smile adorned the Frenchman's face, the smile that he fell for so long ago.

"Francis."

His name pouring from Arthur's lips into his ears was like magic, a spell casted on him. It certainly worked and he wouldn't want it any other way. A love bonded this strong was a love destined to last for eternity. They both knew that; they both knew it from the start.

Their eyes narrowed as their heads leaned in, lips softly touching before pressing against each other. A shared kiss between the both of them, eyes closed with love flowing through each other. It was a night surely to remember.