It's nothing..(Arthur)

Tuesday morning. Second hour, Maths. Arthur sat in his desk, a sullen look on his face. Francis couldn't call him last night because of homework. But he always called whether homework bustled him. Maybe it was truly important yesterday..Maybe..Maybe..It was what he told him. About Roderich and him.

"Arthur dear, you look so sullen."

Looking up, he saw it was Roderich. His stature was the same as always, head high and princely. Ahodge flipped up on where his bangs split, clothes sophisticated and classy. Arthur rose his head higher to speak with him properly, still amazed on how a guy such as him would ask someone one with lower standards than the official unpopulars.

"Ah-Roderich. Good morning." he said.

"And a good morning to you." replied he.

Arthur gave him a smile, though Roderich couldn't lift his spirits up. Even if they are going to prom together. Prom. Something that seemed so far away before was now right in front of his eyes. Something that he wants to enjoy no matter his social status at school. He just wanted to feel happy at the one place he was bound not to.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been getting a good nights rest." said Arthur, "I've just been so jittery lately."

Roderich smiled, "Likewise Arthur. And please, don't be so nervous that you loose sleep over it. I want you to have good health."

The Brit thanked the other; he was sweet and kind, yes. That made him happy, but what Francis did to him was something nobody else could. It's both terrifying yet exciting. A single person can make him feel like the Queen of England. Adored and cherished for as long as he may live. The period started. Arthur got out the necessary supplies and started to listen to his teacher. Throughout the whole class period, the only thing on his mind was Francis. What did he do that caused him not to call him yesterday.

-

Arthur exited the school building when the day was done. He was told that he needed to pick up Peter from preschool and drop him off back home. Peter was given up for adoption and this sweet couple went ahead and did the favor of adopting him. He liked it there as well. The two, Berwald and Tino, are wonderful people.

"It's bee a while since I've seen Peter anyways."

Waiting for the cross light to allow him to cross the street, he tapped his foot. He needed to converse with the little one on their way back to his parents house. Though his terms with Peter is complicated. They bicker when the other pushes it and it usually ends up with the two of them accepting the fact that the other isn't going to give up any time soon.

"What do kids like these days? Robots? Those silly cartoons on the Telly?"

The light switched and he crossed the street, the preschool was just on the other side. Mothers and Fathers could be seen picking up their kids. Other older siblings, grandparents as well. He entered the grounds and looked around for Peter. His usual attire is a little sailor boy's outfit. Light blue and white are the primary colors of the outfit.

"Arthur?"

Turning his head, he saw Peter walking towards him. Peter seemed only to be comfortable with him, even with all the insults they threw at each other. He isn't too fond of his older brothers and he understood why. Who would be comfortable with the Kirkland brothers without spending their whole life living with them. Especially when he was the only son that was blond and not a red head or a ginger. So what if he took after his mother more than his father, someone has to.

"Good afternoon Peter. Are you ready to head on home?" he asked him.

He nodded, "Mother and Father are busy today aren't they?"