Y-You?

Arthur groaned as he closed his eyes in second hour. He and Francis stayed up way too late chatting. His brothers teased him about it again when morning rolled in. Though the compliments from Francis had him grinning like an idiot all morning. It was ridiculous on how a few words can have him cheering like a cheerleader.

As he laid his head on his desk, a light tap awoke him from his daze. He bring his head up and saw a particular Austrian, Roderich Edelstein.

"Good Morning Arthur" said the bespectacled Austrian.

"Oh- Good Morning Roderich. It's a pleasure to see you today" he said.

He had no idea why he was spoken to. And especially from Roderich, the ' Aristocrat ' of the school.

"May I have a word with you?" he asked.

"Of course-"

"Good, because it's important a matter"

What could be so important this early in the morning. Arthur nodded, rubbing his eyes as he sat up straight. Complete confusion written across his face.

"Alright, go on ahead" he said.

Roderich sighed and scratched the back of his head. Arthur waited for the other to state his matter. The silence between the two became awkward fast.

"Ro-"

"Will you do me the pleasure and accompany me to prom?"

He was cut off. Voice stuck in his throat as he was processing what had been said to him. Did..Was..Is...Roderich asked him to prom...RODERICH ASKED HIM TO PROM! SOMEONE ACTUALLY ASKED HIM!

"Arthur?? That was sudden news wasn't it. I should had let it down on you more delicately"

He shook his head, "No, not at all. I'm just..Struck that you'd want to go with me"

The dark haired male gave him a small smile, "Well- you're a man with manners and etiquette. And that's something I adore."

Ack- compliments from Roderich now. That's something..Something Francis couldn't say. Because he wasn't here. Here with him in person. Looking back up at Roderich, he gave a smile. This was something he was wishing for now, and Roderich was an adoration as well.

"I'd love to Roderich. It's a honor"

The two smiled and laughed quietly. this was certain ya good day for the both of them.

-

Throughout the day, Arthur couldn't stop thinking on how someone had actually asked him to prom. Even complimented his as he did so.

As the school day ended, he couldn't wait to get home and tell Francis. Once that thought crossed his mind, he stopped on his tracks. Francis. The blond Brit still loved him. But yet he was going with Roderich. Was this better? The two blonds couldn't meet up of course; they lived in two different countries.

"It's not like the idiot loves me anyways. It's..It's an unrequited love..One-sided." he reassured himself.

Arthur began to walk home again. Though guilt weighed on his shoulders the whole way. Francis and Roderich took over his train of thought.

Once home, he said greetings to his parents and went to his room. Sitting on his bed, he looked at his computer; Arthur got back up and turned it on. Deciding that he should be the one to call first.

As Arthur called, Francis entered his room. Surprised to see Arthur calling him, he picked up anyways of course. On the screen appeared the blond Brit he came to love.

"Bonjour Arthur, surprised to see you calling me" said Francis.

"W-well..." he trailed, "I guess I couldn't wait to tell you something"

The Frenchman tilted his head curiously, a smile forming on his face, "Then go ahead. Tell me"

Arthur hesitated as he told him.

"Someone...Asked to go to Prom with me.."

"Mon dieu! I'm so happy for you~"

He looked at Francis hurt, confused and relieved. So he does see Arthur as only a friend after all. He expected just as much. Francis clapped his hands happily looking. But he immediately broke when he heard what Arthur had said. So he was finally asked.

"Congratulations mon ami, your dreams have come true."

"Yeah..They have haven't they"

Francis gave a slight frown at the tone. He wasn't enthusiastic. People are suppose to be happy when they're asked to something such as Prom.

"Why the wrong tone?"

Arthur looked up, ' wrong tone? ' Did he sound sad? Did that give it away? Does Francis know?! Giving a laugh, he stuttered.

"Wh-what do you mean? Wrong tone? I just..I just didn't want to make it a big deal! That's all, bragging shouldn't be done unless you're permitted bragging rights."

As he listened to the Brit ramble on, he had things on his own mind too. Is Roderich a good choice? Well his name kind of gives it away but you can't judge someone by a name. He could be some teen psycho-murderer.

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure" he said, "So then, tell me about your little boy date~"

Giving a weak smile, he nodded. Roderich Edelstein. There wasn't much to tell about him, everyone knew him or knew of him.

"Well, his last name is Edelstein. He's Austrian so if course his English is going to be accented. And with that, he grew up in Austria. Typical of him, he's a fan of classical music. More over piano. Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, the list goes on and on. Though he does play a vast variety of instruments as well." said Arthur, trying to remember every piece of information he's gathered by eavesdropping.

"He's popular with the women, but he's really aristocratic so sometimes things go..Off"

Francis listened sadly; Arthur knew so much on Roderich. Has he had eyes on the Austrian? How long? Arthur kept informing the now not listening Blond Frenchman.

"-and that's pretty much about it. Though I'm sure he still has many things people need to figure out." finished Arthur.

He focused back on the other. Obviously he wasn't listening. Did he even hear a word he said?

"Oi, Francis."

Snapping out of his thoughts, he refocused his reality back to Arthur. Gosh he dazed out into his fantasy world didn't he?

"Ah-Yes yes?"

"Did you even hear a word I said?" asked Arthur.

"Of course did." replied he, "Roderich is a wonderful guy. Sneak a picture for me will you"

Arthur laughed softly, even after breaking down slowly throughout this call. He could still have fun with the other. Once again they spoke throughout the night before Arthur decided that it was time for him to go to bed...Way earlier than usual.