Who wouldn't?

The school day finally came to a rest. Students happily walking home with their friends, making plans to drop off their things and meet back together after. Arthur scurried on home, knowing Francis was already at home waiting for him. Wait a second- why was he so excited to talk to Francis?! And why so excited today? At other day could have been fine.

He slowed his pace down, he guess he needed it. his heart was pumping so fast already. With deep breaths, he walked home. The blond Frenchman circling in his train of thought. Homework should be in his thoughts, not some person. No matter now, he was home.

"I'm home mother, father." he said as he entered.

"Welcome home Arthur" smiled his mom, a beautiful blonde woman.

She has soft green eyes; her hair flowed down to her mid-back. Mrs. Kirkland is currently wearing a light blue sundress, a white shawl over her shoulders. Her fair skin gave off a glowing look.

"Ay, my youngest of sons" grinned his father.

Mr. Kirkland was a dashing, daring man. Bright red hair with sharp green eyes. A forming beard on his chin and jawline. He wore a orange, green and black plaid kilt, knee-high socks with his trademark black Scottish coat.

"You're wearing THAT father" groaned Arthur.

He laughed, "What do you think I'll be wearing boy?"

Something other than that is what he wanted to say, but he's spent enough one already. Dwadling with his father's choice of clothing. His oldest brother, Allistor, was the exact replica of their father.

Entering his room, he set his bag down to lay on his bed. letting out a deep breath of relief. He's finally home. And so is Francis. Is he being desperate?

Looking over at his computer, he sighed as he waited for Francis to call him. Sitting up, he grabbed his bag. Maybe homework will get the other off of his mind.

-

With a set smile, the Frenchman clicked on the others icon and sent him a call. It took him a bit longer to get his homework done, but he managed to finish it for a call with Arthur. Everything he did was honestly for Arthur and Arthur himself.

Within a few seconds, the call was picked up with a disheveled British man. His hair was even more of a mess than usual, eyes in a slight panic as he blinked a few times. Francis gave an amused chuckle.

"You missed me too"

When Francis's words registered in Arthur's head, he gave of an annoyed look. The Frenchman had to stifle his laugh at that. Arthur's expressions were just to funny not to laugh at.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You of course. Did you just wake up?"

The green eyes teen perked up, his hands reaching up to fix his hair as best as he could. Francis watching him so. He's seen his hair slicked back once, and honestly, it was hilarious.

"Happy?" grumbled he.

He looked up, there he was. With a short nod, he smiled. In the back, Arthur's room looked like a mess. similar to how he had his. Well it was homework after all.

"Sorry for calling later than usual, you can guess why" said Francis.

He nodded, " I needed the extra time anyways"

Holding his chest where his heart is, he gave out a dramatic gasp. Arthur gave him a small smile as a response; their stress levels lessened as they spoke.

"Has anyone asked you mon ami?" asked Francis.

"Asked me?"

"For prom silly"