Francis!?

Soon after their last dance, they exited the building and made their way back to the Kirkland household. Arthur trying to calm himself down and really told Francis about his brothers. He knew Dylan and Owen would pick at him nonstop. He wasn't sure about Allistor though considering he did help make this happen.

Francis smiled and listened in to Arthur's worried talking, nodding his head and telling him that it'll be fine. He wanted Arthur to relax about this first family meeting..Especially with something this sudden. He had a feeling all of this is going to go smoothly, the part that he was afraid of is confronting his parents through the opposite side of the screen he wished for to be gone for long so he could be with his love.

"Francis I'm telling you my brothers will pick at you and I for as long as we're there. And that means the whole night because I am not letting Allistor fly you home this late." said Arthur holding his hand.

Francis gave his hand a light firm squeeze as he replied, "Mon cher everything is going to be absolutely fine. Trust me. I'll deal with your brothers if it means that I can have you by my side."

The green eyed Brit nodded and leaned into him, now holding onto his arm as they walked through the humid night. Francis placing his free hand on Arthur's arm, smiling down at him as they walked. The two in silence. The two in love. A Brit loving a Frenchie. A Frenchie loving a Brit. The odds against them, their nation's history don't happily collide. But things change. And you can say that this is a step towards a brighter future. A better one.

"We're here," said Arthur as they walked up the driveway to the front door, "I-I want you to just...Just."

"Relax, I know. I'm on my best behavior, I'll make it through."

Arthur nodded and grabbed his keys from his pocket, sliding a key into the lock. A shaky hand reaching for the knob and opening the door.

"Mother? Father? Allistor? Owen? Dylan?" he called out as he allowed Francis to enter.

The first room was the living room. The walls were a fine creme color. Flowers and pictures hanging the walls as guns adorned a buck's head above a fireplace. Instruments strewn across the right side of the fireplace as bookshelves covered the otherside. Francis smiled at the oddly decorated room. It was different and it was something that represented Arthur. The living room led to the kitchen, a small hallway with several doors and a flight of stairs.

"Arthur? You're home already?" questioned his mother, "I really thought you'd be there lon...Ger.."

She paused as she saw Arthur in Francis's arms...Holding his arm. His dad coming in to see what her trailing on was about. Pausing himself when he saw the same sight. Francis gave a small smile as Arthur let go and took a few steps forward.

"Mother, father. I know I...This is Francis and I love him." he said after taking a pause, "We've known each other for about two years and this is our first time meeting in real person. We've been video chatting ever since that day I became more chippier."

"Francis you say," said his mother, "Why haven't you ever brought him home? No need to hide a friend from us. He doesn't need to go to school with you. He lives-"

"It's because he lives in France that they video chat," interrupted Allistor with Owen and Dylan behind him, "Not because he lives in a different neighborhood."

Mr. Kirkland looked at Arthur and arched a brow, "I see. I always wonder why you're so happy even when your brothers bug ya."

"Father!" exclaimed Arthur.

"You've never told them about me?" questioned Francis.

Arthur spin around quickly, "Not that I didn't want to. I just..I wanted to keep you a secret from them because I knew they'd want to see you here and not over a screen."