An everyday (Francis)

The Frenchman woke up to his alarm clock, hair a mess and eyes groggy. Mornings are never his thing and never will be. He stood up and trudged to the bathroom to get ready for the day, fixing his hair last. It always took some time to get to done.

When finally done, he went out to change into his uniform. The school wasn't as prestigious as the other schools around, but he was happy with it. He met his best friends there.

Francis walked along downstairs, his mother already making the coffee.

The Bonnefoys are the..How do you say, coffee people. They are terrible people to bug right in the morning no matter who you are to them.

"Morning Francis, here you are" said his mother, handing him a mug of coffee.

He gladly accepted and poured a bit of milk in it. A sugar cube mixed into it. He took a small sip, sitting down and ran a hand through his hair carefully. Francis trying to get his mood in order.

"What do you want for breakfast Francis?" asked his mother.

He shook his head, "Nothing today mama. I'll be off to school in a moment"

He sat there, eyes closed and mug close to his lips. It was taking him quite a while today. Might take up to first hour until he was back to his usual self. Was it the lack if sleep? Stress? He didn't know.

After finishing his coffee, he went to grab his school pack from his room. A quill catching his eye. He went over to his desk and smiled, this is the quill that Arthur sent him a while back. The Frenchman twirled it in his fingers, eyes softening as he thought of the other.

He set it down and went back downstairs to race out the door. The bus, luckily, a bit late. Francis giving a soft smile to his friends. They tend to leave him be on the bus during the mornings, having to experience his crabby mood first hand.

The bus ride was long; he left his eyes closed, trying to catch those lost minutes of sleep. But a ten minute bus ride wasn't enough for the blond to up his mood. They were in front of the school and off into the school building.

Francis got up and slowly walked into the school building, to his locker. his friends later approaching the dozing blond.

"Oi, Francis, come on you can't sleep here" said a raspy, but dorky voice.

The voice belongs to an albino Prussian, his skin pale and body toned. An average height for a male his age. He is the older brother of Ludwig Beilschmidt, a freshman of this year.

"Yes, Gil is right Francis. At least sleep during a class period" chimed an accented Spaniard.

He has curly, hazelnut hair. His eyes shining as green as dew covered grass in the morning. His skin was lightly tanned and a smile adorned his features.

"I know Gilbert. I know Antonio" he groaned.

He straightened himself back up, sleep obviously still in his eyes. With his books in his hands, he closed his locker. Another day of school, he was thankful it was a Wednesday. Halfway through the week.

-

The trio walked to the cafeteria, gossiping about recent news around the school. News of who is going with who, who is going to ask or be asked, dress plans. Everything based around prom.

"I can't believe Lovino actually has someone in mind" said Antonio.

"Same with my brother, and it's not Feliciano" commented Gilbert, "I can't believe that"

Francis chuckled, "Remember you two, they're still freshman. They have another two years before prom reaches them."

How dense the four are. Even the little Italian knows what's up. His eyes rolled as he went him get his lunch. Prom, huh. The thought of Arthur flashed through his mind. He is still in class now.

"I'll drop him a photo next hour" he said to no one in particular.

Walking back to the table, he sat down with his friends. Their topics of gossip are random, one thing can lead to another. Little brothers can turn the topic to useless teasing, to their fancy. Speaking of fancy.

"You're still talking to that British dude right?" asked Gilbert.

Francis looked at him, "Oui, why do you ask?"

The albino turned to give the other a grin, "Such a long time relationship~ when are you two getting hitched?"

He nearly fell of his chair when he heard his friend. Hitched?! There was no way. It couldn't. Francis held himself up and calmed himself down; the other two giving laughs.

"That isn't funny" he said promptly, even if he knew they are is playing with him. Topics change see.

"Kese~"

Antonio set a hand on his blond friend, still laughing a bit, "You know he's teasing Fran. But you did react quite so"

He cleared his throat and nodded, "Yes, I know Toni. I know. But Gil, I should ask the same for you and Eliza~"

The Prussian froze and looked at Francis, face tinting pink. As smooth as he thinks he is, he's pretty awkward around women. Which by the way influenced his younger brother quite a lot. In the latter, Ludwig is the pure creation of Gilbert himself.

"Now you're picking on me?! Why not Toni?!" he panicked.

"Unlike us, he actually has a boyfriend." pointed out Francis.

Antonio giggled; the sunny Spaniard is happily together with Kiku, a foreign transfer student from their 7th grade year. The two finally hooked up when Antonio was a freshman and Kiku an eighth grader.

The bell rang, indicating that lunch is over. The trio stood up, dumping their lunches and walking back into the halls. Still idly teasing each other on their relationship.

Parting ways, Francis went to his 5th hour class, World History. A class where he really didn't bother to study but still got pretty good grades. partially because Arthur helped him. Speaking of which.

He sat down in his seat; the other kids starting to follow in. Taking out his phone he snapped a photo of himself.

'Bored. Missing you.'

He chuckled and sent it as the bell rang. That'll take a minute or two to reach him. His phone was slipped back in his pocket and the class began, continuing where they left off last time.

It took quite a while for Arthur to reply. The teacher was still lecturing them all when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Slipping his hand in his pocket, he took it out and looked at the notification. It's from Arthur. With a smile, he looked at the photo.

' Pay attention, idiot '

He chuckled at him, same as always. Same old Arthur. And he wouldn't have him any other way.