Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )

Start from the beginning

"Just be patient. We are almost there."

We stood in front of a dark building. It gave me chills. Was he trying to scare me? Or this was a prank. It's not funny.

"We're here!"

"Where is here?" I looked at him scared. "I'm not going in there."

"Don't be scared. I'm here with you to protect you."

"That's what you said last time and we were cornered by Craw. As I remember I was the one that got us out. I saved you. Twice."

"Ouch. Way to go with my pride."

"Sorry. This place makes me nervous."

"Come on."

He pulled me with him and we entered the building. There was an ugly elevator and...oh we're going in it?

We moved to the top floor? Was he going to push me from up there? Seriously Julie? You think the guy you love wants to push you off a building. How wonderful opinion! Probably you'll think the next time he'll ran you over with his car. The car I love. What an irony.

"Sugar?"

"Yeah, what?" I snapped out.

"Just relax."

He smile calm me down to be exact. Without hesitation I grabbed his hand with my hurt one but I didn't care. He was gentle anyways.

The doors of the elevator swung open and we stepped out. It was completely dark and I couldn't see anything. J.D moved away from me and I felt scared right away.

"J.D?" And then the roof opened up. Holly fuck. The roof was opening up. J.D came next to me smiling. As the starlight sky and the moonlight, light up the room I could see things covered with long fabric. J.D walked and pulled one of the covers.

A beautiful 1965 Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe was shining in front of me. My eyes glowed as I came closer to the car.

"Oh god..." I was speechless.

"J.D how is this... This car is..."

"Speechless I see!" He smirked and went over the car with his hand.

"Want to touch it?"

I nodded my hand and touched the car. If I'm not wrong this old classic beauty was worth seven and a half million."

"Do you like it?" I nodded my head again.

"Let me show you the others."

He pulled me to another car and pulled of the covers.

"It's a 1937 Mercedes-Benz. Worth 8 millions"

"I know." I whispered and glided the car with my fingers. "Magnificent. But how did...?"

"My dad likes cars as much as you do. Obsessed with classic though. He calls them oldies but goldies. He has a private collection of cars but these ones he just got from an auction. While he's making a spot for the cars in his collection he keeps them here."

"But this is so expensive and to leave it alone here..."

"There are always two guards around. I just asked them to borrow me the place for tonight."

I smirked and blushed in the same time.

"Why?"

"Because I figured out that we didn't have an official date. I think we deserve one."

I giggled.

"Did I impress the lady on the first date?" He flashed his smile at me. I'm melting...melting....like a sugar on a rain...Funny ha? Yay. My jokes are so funny. Ha, ha.