Melt Into Matter

Omniscient POV:

The shouts and hurdling screams of Oliver and the young Farella could be heard throughout all of Queen Industries. Thankfully, it hadn't been that long since news got out about Lex and Fara. Security had dealt with the crowd of reporters, but the office was overwhelmed with phone calls.

Fara's phone had over thirty missed calls, text, and voicemails. As well as Oliver's and Lex... Well god only knows what he was going through at Luthor Corp and the mansion. The pictures of Lex and Fara had even gone international and the Kent Farm was filled with reporters.

Luthor Mansion:

"I don't know why you insisted on running around with that whore of a-"

"Fara is not a whore!" Lex yells defensively. He exhales in pure frustration.

How did this get out? The attention Lex was getting was great for Luthor Corp, but he didn't care about that. Only thing- the only person on his mind now was Fara. Fara was the only one that mattered in all of this. He needed to protect her. Surely this would disrupt her career and personally life. Journalist and reporters would be on her back at every waking moment and for a while too. Lex had to come up with a plan, and he had the perfect one too.

"I told you- I warned you about getting involved with women like her! Pssf! No wonder your marriages failed, because that's all you are! A failure!" And with that Lionel left Lex alone to sulk in the disappointment that he was. But Lex couldn't care less of what his father had to say. He was barely attentive to their conversation anyway. He walked over to his desk and grabbed the controller turning on the flat screen television.

It was automatically set to either the hidden cameras around the mansion or the Metropolis News. Immediately a woman came on the screen and started talking about the hottest topic of the week. Obviously, Lex and Fara.

"That's right people, you heard right. Lex Luthor has a new woman in his life! After the divorce with his most recent wife doctor Helen Bryce, Mr.Luthor has been quite celibate for the past three years. Mr.Luthors "girlfriend" is the head secretary of Oliver Queen, who goes by the name of Farãella Kent. She and Luthor were reported having quite the romantic evening in Paris and then a little close for comfort at the infamous Eiffel Tower!" 

The screen switches from the news anchor to pictures of Ella and Lex in the restaurant, from the view of a window. To pictures of her laughing and them both smiling, a picture of Farãella holding Lex's hand to get out the car. They even had pictures of Farã getting out her car to enter Queen Industries. It seems reporters had been gathering pictures and information on the girl all weekend for the papers today.

This was getting out of hand. Lex had to do something, now! He picked up the phone and called his driver. "Where to sir?"

"Queen Industries!" Lex orders his driver after getting into the car.

Meanwhile back at Queen Industries:

"You're acting like a psycho Oliver! It's not that big a deal!"

"I'm acting like a psycho?! What do you call getting involved with a murder, Ell?! I told you to stay away from him! And you deliberately went against my better judgment! You went behind my back! Why?!"

"I didn't deliberately do anything, I did this for me, for us! I had to go to Lex, it was the only way-"

"The only way to what?! To figure out if you really loved me?! Go ahead Elle, say it!" Farã opened her mouth to say something but closed it. She had no words to express what she felt right now.

"I have always loved you Oliver. I just wish I had a chance to show you how much, before it was too late." Farã says in defeat, she grabs her purse and jacket and goes to walk out the door.

"Goodbye, Oliver."

"Farã, wait!" Oliver protested but it was too late, she had already gone. Outside reporters gathered around across the street, waiting for the first sign of Farã or Mr.Queen. The moment Farã's foot was out the door journalist and reporters were on her like dogs to a bone. Fara's heart was pounding, her vision was slowly starting to blur and she couldn't see what was ahead of her for all the people and flashing lights that were in her POV. Instantly, she became light headed and the feeling was back again.

"Oh no, not again." She thinks to herself. She knew it was coming, she wanted so badly to use her powers, but that would just spark more commotion. "Please, leave me alone." Fara pleaded as reporters continued to shoot questions at her like bullets. She tried her hardest to block the stinging flash of lights from harming her eyes, but it was no use. She could feel her senses slipping, the ringing in her ears, the voices in her head. It was too much!

Just then someone grabs her forcing her to move forward away from the crowd. "Let go of me! Let me go!" She screams at the person. She couldn't see their face as they pulled her closer, causing her to slam into their chest.

"Are you crazy?! I could have you-" Farãella paused as she saw the face of the man standing in front of her. He was holding her by her waist. "Lex." She said breathlessly. It seemed the crowd had gone silent as they circled around them, taking pictures. But the moment ended just as quickly as it had started when Faraella's body fell limp in Lex's arms.