All in the Family

I was having breakfast with my family, Martha, Johnathan and Clark Kent. Clark and I have been best friends since we were five and when my parents died when I was 10, Martha and Jonhathan took me in as one of their own. Much like Clark.

The screen to the back door opens and in comes Lana, with a very happy Chloe. "Ell you were suppose to be ready when we got here. It's girls day remember?" Lana complains. You see once every couple of months Lana, Chloe and I would spend a whole day together with no drama, just us girls.

"I am ready." I say grinning. Lana face falls in sarcasm. "You're still wearing your Pajamas." Chloe says taking out her phone beginning to type rapidly.

I sped up stairs and in a flash I was back with my high waisted, cow girl shorts, a red plaid shirt that I tucked into my shorts, and some knee high stilettos. I smiled, "See? Told you I was ready." They just smiled shaking their heads.

Lana gave Clark a goodbye kiss, "Sorry for the intrusion Mr and Mrs.Kent. Don't worry we'll have Fara back before midnight." Lana says showing her beautiful grin.

Martha-or as I call her mom, gets up and kissed us goodbye. She's such a mother. "It's alright with me." She says as we all leave out.

"You girls be safe!" Dad/Johnathan yells from the front door as we all get into Chloe's car. "We will dad!" I yell back and we're off.

* * *

"Ok so what's first on our agenda?" Chloe asks me as I pull out my phone.

Ok pause. Before anyone starts asking questions let me clarify a few things first. Lana and Chloe know about my powers and me being a meteor freak. So does Mom and Dad of course. But they don't know about Clark being an alien and that his birth name was Kal-El.

I know totally stupid, but for some reason it's easier to tell your Bestfriends you're a meteor freak than an actual alien from a planet that doesn't even exist anymore. Ok back to us being in the car.

"Okay so first, it's the spa, than we head to the movies to go see that new film ummm what's it called...?" I teased.

"CASINO ROYAL?!" Lana and Chole screamed full of excitement.

"Oh yeah that one." I said sarcastically making us all laugh.

"And than of course we cool down with the new Mission Impossible III. " I finished.

"Don't you just LOVE Tom Cruise and Daniel Craig?" Chloe asks in fixation.

"Mmm who doesn't? Especially Tom, he's just soo yummy. God I could feast on him for days." I say picturing Tom in Mission Impossible.

"Okay let's just bring the sexual tension down a few notches." Lana says giggling.

"Okay okay I'm good."

* * *

It's now almost ten o'clock, Chole, Lana and I were just leaving the movies from Mission Impossible and Casino Royal.

"I can't believe he got married." I wined the girls just laughed at me.

"You act as though you two had some sort of cosmic romance and all of a sudden he left you to marry some other woman." Chloe teased me sounding amused.

"Maybe not, but we could've."

"It's just a movie Fara. Not the end of the world." Lana says as we step into the Talon and sit down.

"At least Tom got a happy ending. Daniel lost the woman he loved..... That bitch." I say as I think about how she betrayed him.

"Hahaha okay I'm gonna go order. You guys want the usual?" I ask as I get up to order.