i'm sure that he really suffered a mental breakdown.

"yah!" he shouted as i'm leaving him, walking casually into a man shop.

afterward, he came running following behind me.

"choose."

"huh? choose? what do you mean by choose? you choose for me, my netizen." he make a weird expression and i feel really like slapping him.

"alrite my prince." i winked at him. lets just play the role. pity him. and i can choose the cheapest clothes for him. lucky me.

jungkook pov

"alrite my prince." she winked to me. wait did she just trying to seduce me.

she winked just now right?

no, jungkook get yourself!

i just standing here while she started picking some clothes.

after done choosing, she asked me to try them. i went to the fitting room and try one by one.

wow, i would say that she was amazing because all the shirts that she choose fit to me.

she pick for me variety types of shirts, tracksuits and many other things. somehow i feel sorry for her cause she have to buy me all of this.

"you like it?" she asked as i went out from the fitting room.

"yeah. but don't you think this is too many?"

"nope, its okay! since you like it lets go pay!"

we went to the counter and paid all the clothes. "you got a nice girlfriend, dude cause she paid it all for you."

"oho! no! he's not my boyfriend! we er,, siblings!" girlfriend? boyfriend? wait i didn't get the joke? who is whose girlfriend? and what siblings?

"oh really, sorry for that cause your face doesnt resembles each other." of course, we are not! her mother and my mother are completely different!

"ahahaha, yeah." with that she grabs the bags also my hand away from the shop.

"done. i hope you like it." she hands me the bags. "what?" i asked pointing at the bag.

"what? what you asked? its your bags! so hold it."

"did you just- told me to do something?" i asked unbelieveble. woah, did she forgot who i am.

"looks i'm a pri-"

"yeah, little prince you heard me so cant you just stop and just hold it."

i heaved a sighed before taking it from her hand.

"by the way, i like it, even you." i mumbled the last oart but i'm sure loud enough for him to hear.

author pov

"by the way, i like it, even you."

eunsoo heart start to pumping crazily hearing Jungkook saying that.

what's wrong with my heart?! she thought.

"l-letsgobuyicecream!" she run to the nearby ice cream shop, leaving jungkook standing there blankly.

skip

jb and sunmi walking into one shop to the another shop. jb just followed wherever she wen ti and now he is getting annoyed as sunmi just enter the shop without buying anything.

he gave excuses to sunmi to go to toilet, but she doesn't really care where jb is going cause she was busy with her own world when it came to shopping.

actually jb lied about going to toilet, he just don't want to be with that b.itch, sunmi. he start to thinks about what actually happen to eunsoo.

should i buy something for her? jb thought.

he walks into a cute accessories shop and try to look for something for her. after searching around the shop, he saw a cute love key shape pendant that attract his attention. he thought to buy it for eunsoo.

i hope eunsoo would like it.

he went to the counter, paid for the pendant and walk out from the shop happily.

jb pov

i just bought eunsoo a pendant. i hope she would like it.

i was touring around the shopping mall until i saw someone figure. eh, i know that figure. isn't that eunsoo? she was running to the ice cream shop.

wait, a guy was her following from behind. it can't be her b-boy-fr,,

no, no.

i can't think negative. it must be her friend, but why she never told me?

no, you can't get jealous! remember!

i tried to take a good look so i approched​ the ice cream shop and hide behind a flower pot.

she's buying him an ice cream. wait, but why i feel like i knows him.

he looks like,

"yah, jb!"

i was shocked by the sudden yell and fall to the tile.

"yah, sunmi you shocked me!"

"what're you doing?"

"n-nothing! kaja!" i stood up and pulled her out of that shop, worried if eunsoo see us and might get the wrong idea if she see me and sunmi are together.

eunsoo pov

"jungkook, what flavour do you want?" i asked him as his eyes were wandering at the menu. gosh.

"chocolate." he replied excitedly.

"tch, like a kid." i ordered​ a chocolate ice cream for him and vanilla ice cream for me.

"yah, jb!"

jb? jb oppa?

"yah, sunmi you shocked me!"

sunmi?

is it them? were they here? i try to look around but, "miss, here you go."

i quickly get the ice creams and turn around to find any clues of them. no jb nor sunmi was here.

but i believe that i heard their names.

"eunsoo!" jungkook poked my cheek, making me annoyedly turn my gazes toward him.

"why?" he asked me while looking where i was looking just now.

"a-aniyo! let's go."

is it really jb and sunmi names that I heard? if it true then are they together?