Chapter 15

*The outfit from the last chapter is in the pic*

I woke up coughing. I guess I caught a cold,I was at a crowded party.

Hayes wasn't in bed so I put on music that was on my insanely old playlist.

"Love me again - John Newman" I said.

I sang along and cleaned the mess in the room.

After I was done I came out,huh? No one was home but it was 7:00 am. they usually wake up at 3PM.

I shrugged it off and watched TV.

The light went out. I checked the time.

"IVE BEEN WATCHING TV FOR 14 AND A HALF HOURS!" I yelled.

It was now 8:30.

I turned on the emergency lights. They were red and not the best but I'd rather have blood colored lights than pitch darkness thought the house.

I went out I was fed up. I put on grey leggings a pink wool sweatshirt and some white converse. I put my hair in a bun and went out.

I decided I call Logan first.

No answer

Nash

No answer.

No one answered and now all I have left is Hayes.

"Hel.....llo?" His voice cracked through the phone.

"Hayes where are you!" I asked.

"I'm in the middle of nowhere Scarlett,please forget about me for a while."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A WHILE? WHERES MY BROTHER!! HAYES YOU'LL REGRET THIS IF YOUR GONNA BE GONE FOR LONG!!"

"Scar I-"

"Benjamin Hayes Grier,if you don't tell me where you are right this instant were over!"

He hung up.

That little as*hole!

I packed a backpack and took matter into my own hands.

I know how to get locations.

He's in the dessert. Okay I'll take Victoria's car since there idiot left the keys on the couch.

I went and drove to its location.

After 3 hours I got there. I see everyone watching fireworks... Without me... They even have tents and all.

I felt tears stream down my face.

I went to their area.

"HAYES WERE OVER! LOGAN EVEN THIUGH YOUR MY BROTHER I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU! THE POWER IS OUT AND ALL YOU ARE HERE!"

"Scar.."

"SHUT THE F**K UP!" I stormed into the car and drove way over the speed limit. I saw pavement and started to scream.

That's all I remember.

Hayes POV

Seriously Scarlett. Way to ruin the fun.

I figured it was a minor crash and let her be.

**1 Hour later**

She still hasn't come out. Victoria asked why she was in the pavement and with her car. When I answered she slapped me 5 times removed Logan's bracelet and ran the long way she was.

Victoria's POV

"SCARLETT IM COMING!" I yelled from the distance. I finally got there and saw her unconscious in the car.