Chapter 14

I got in the car with Logan and Nash. Logan was driving and Nash was in the passenger seat and I was in the back so I had a full seat. I laid my legs out and got on my phone.

"We should get directions none of us ever lived in Montreal" they laughed. "Yeah." Logan said.

I got a text.

Hayes😍💕👑:
Hey gorgeous :)

Me:
Yes, Hayes?😂💜

Hayes😍💕👑:
Are you out?

Me:
Yup with brother and Nash.

Hayes😍💕👑:
Oh okay. Have fun x

Me:
Thank you. You as well. X

I shut my phone and smiled.

*10 minutes later*

"SCARRRR"

"Huh?!" I jumped.

"We're here you dozed off." Nash said. I got out of the car and it was gorgeous. I grabbed my brothers hand not realizing it was Nash's. We laughed about that for a while and then I got my brothers actual hand.

We went to the Ferris wheel and got to the top and I stood up and took a deep breathe.

"Canada has treated me well." I smiled my hands on the ferris wheel my eyes closed and the wind blowing.

We began to go down until we reached the end. We got off and went to get cotton candy. 'Search party' started playing. We took a bunch of snapchats and whatnot. We went to roller coaster and all that and it was a blast.

"NASHHH" is screamed. My brother refused to come with me cause he's a child -_- so I took Nash. (Roller coaster)

"WHAT" he asked.

"THIS IS FUN!" I said as we dropped down from 100 feet.

It started to rain while we were on it.

A grin appeared on my face. I missed this. The only thing missing is Hayes.

When we got off I shoved Nash and grabbed my brother and made him dance with me in the rain.

He carried me on his shoulders and everyone gathered together and danced to the music.

*FLASHBACK*
"Connor what?" I asked mother.

"Conner... Passed."

I cried for 3 years. I isolated myself. Occasionally Logan would come by with a dish he'd make. Since he was only nine I would be like and assortment of potato chips on a plate. And then some times he'd bring me berries. I have the best supporting brother. Those 3 years passed quick and then Mom was pregnant with Macy :)

*End of flashback*

"Logan" I teared up.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Conner is watching over us? Is he okay?"

"I know he is" he smiled.

Connor is my late brother. I love him.

At 1AM we decided to head back.

When we got home I walked to my room to get changed and Taylor... Was in my room?

"What took you so long?" He asked. I could feel chills down my spine.

"Taylor what do you want?!" I asked scared. He walked up to my face.