Chapter 9

Scarlett's POV

I'm not gonna lie,i still kind of have feelings for Hayes. But,hes has Angelina and I have well,Floyd.

"Babe I'm gonna go to Cleveland,Ohio with my family for 3 weeks for winter break. I'm gonna miss you Scar" Floyd smiled and kissed me.

"Alright I love you" I said hugging him tight.

He walked off pouting. I stuck my tongue out. "Enjoy Floyd" i waved smiling.

He now left school. My Dad was gonna be late today so I sat in the hall doodling on my notebook.

* 2:45 *

It's 45 minutes since he should've been here. I but my lip. I saw Hayes over at the other hall...

*5:50*

I got a text...

'Superdad: Sweety I can't make it they held my back in the state I was in. I'm sooo sorry I love you baby. Look for friends your mom and I will be back :('

I groaned and walked around. (she was wearing brown legging and a long wool knit light pink sweatshirt and some brown uggs)

I slipped on some coffee and Hayes ran to check to see me laying there. He grabbed my hand and helped me out.

"You okay?" He smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm stuck at school for god knows how long." I felt like crying.

"Oh yeah you don't take after classes! It's five! Holy sh*t! Do you need a ride?" He gasped.

"Actually no ones at my home and I don't have anywhere to go so it's okay" I reassured him.

"Hold on" he held my hand.

"Hey Dad! Can Scarlett stay over?" I was afraid of this.

"Come on Scar" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to car.

I sat in the passengers seat as he drove home,he was a pretty good driver.

"I can't believe you were just gonna stay at school alone!" Neither can I.

"Yeah I mean I would've made it I guess" I bit my lip.

"Where the f*ck was Floyd!!"

"He left school to go to the airport and I didn't know that this would happen. It's not his fault" I defended.

"Okay..." He sighed.

"Hayes..."

"Yeah Scar?" He questioned.

"I-i.... I missed you" I looked out the window to avoid embarrassment.

"Hey Scar look at me" he stopped at the stop light. He took his hand and turned my head.

"I missed you so much too. If I didn't why would I be this way" he smiled.

"Thanks.. And thanks for letting me stay over.." I slightly smiled.

"I would never leave you stranded." he reassured me.

We arrived at his house and he lead me to his room. I saw a blurry sight of Nash... I remember when he called me a slut like it was yesterday....

"don't mind him he's always down there" he smiled.

I remember staying here.

Nila,Hayes' stepmom,told me my dad would be back in a week. Oh well..

I entered his room and immediately he jumped on his bed and dropped his bag. I laughed at his silliness.

On the wall was a book hung up called "My thoughts" I remembered him always writing down his thoughts... It's cute.